Saving dean part two: enconter

Castiel

Next day Sam and I agreed to meet at an old abandoned shack. At two o'clock we where both in the small deserted area.

We place all of the items needed on the floor spreading them out. We spill the holly oil in a almost perfect circle. Then we pull out a bowl from the backpack Sam brought with him.

We mixed the things needed to summon the angel. Sam brings out the papers and starts to read it in enocian. The once broken lights flickered. Soon the flickering got to much for the poor lights making them pop. Sam and I grab the all of the things on the floor hiding them in a corner.

I hide the Michel staff behind my back. Out of thin air Raphael appears. Lightning around his vessel as his eyes glowed at me. His face grew into a evil grin. I knew what he was thinking. He thought that this was his time to smite me. I think not.

Sam acts quickly lighting the oil on fire. Raphael stumbles back in shock. Obviously not prepared for our little plan.

"Castiel..." Raphael growls "I should have killed you when I first saw you in heaven." I roll my eyes "Yeah but it seems that the little bitty hunter became the hunted" I tease.

"Castiel let me go, and I will spare your friend"he warns. Sam looks at me with a worried look. I wink at him signaling that I still have a trick up my sleeve.

"Oh yeah, that's thought talk, since now your my bitch"I say with courage. I step up next to the flaming circle bringing out the staff.

"How did you get your hands on that?!" Raphael questions. "That would all be thanks to me" Sam says proudly. Raphael only glares at him.

"You know what this does correct" I treatend more than asked. He gulps down his fear stiffening.

I place it down on his neck. He eyes the staff now poking at him. "Castiel don't do this... if you do this you will never be accepted back in heaven" Raphael said.

"And why would I want to go back when I have a family of my own." Anger rises in my voice.

"Trust me castiel one day they will pass on and you'll still be here. Alone. Suffering. Till then you will plead to come back to us. Sadly your pleas will be declined." He continues to trying change my mind.

At first it takes me back for a moment. I won't have a home. I won't have a family. But... this is for Dean. He deserves better than to die.

I puff up my chest regaining my bravery from earlier. "Shut up, I don't want to hear your big bad boy pleas. I need you to take away your cruse on Dean. If you don't I will stab you and watch you as you rot away into nothing." I say

He thinks for a few seconds. "Sure I'll save your human pet, but hear me out Castiel. You. Will. Never. Be. Seen. As. One. Of. Us." And with those final words we let hims go.

"You sure that was a good idea to just let him go?" Sam asks. I nod. Like I mean he can't do anything more I have the staff. He should fear me now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys so I was reading over a few of my chapters and I think I'm going to go back and edit them just a bit. Also I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my story. I'm truly grateful to know that at least some one is reading my work. Byeeeeee uwu