Temple of the Moth

Much has passed since the fall of Wall Maria. All the remaining survivors were pushed into Wall Rose, the shiganshina trio amongst them. When they were on the boat still, Eren made a vow. He made a vow, to kill every single Titan that he saw. He was going to kill all of them.

Godzilla managed to get past Wall Maria, without leaving a large hole for the titans to get through. He did leave a lot of damage, but it was high enough to be out of the titans reach. But that didn't stop them from going through the holes left by the unique titans, who were now called the "Colossal" and "Armoured" Titans. Godzilla was making his way to Wall Rose, for he knew that had to be the place where all the civilians were going, after all, there homes were all destroyed.

It took him a few days, but he managed to arrive at Wall Rose.... Just in time to hear the news that Armin's grandfather had died.

"Oh, Armin you poor kid." Godzilla comforted him as best he could. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Armin and the others were huddled up next to a house. Godzilla was outside the walls but he could still see them just fine. Armin was sobbing because his grandfather was gone, and all he had left, was his grandpa's hat.

"We have to find a way to stop them." Eren stated. "Our lives will never be our own until we do. This world will never feel like home."

Godzilla simply looked down at the ground. Knowing the pain of Armin's loss.

"That's it, next year I'll be applying to join the cadets."

Godzilla looked up at what Eren just said.

"To become strong enough to fight back."

Godzilla thought he was crazy at first. But he slowly calmed, knowing he would do the same.

"I'm with you." Armin said.

Godzilla looked up again.

"You don't have t-." Eren started.
"I do." Armin interrupted.

"So do I." Mikasa said.

Now Godzilla knew they were crazy.

"Dammit, I'm not trying to drag you in." Eren said. "Look there's no point in following me to my death."

"Yeah." She said; "And if I can help it it won't be your death."

"ENOUGH!" Godzilla nearly shouted.

They all looked up, startled.

"You won't last 10 seconds out there with them, even if you've been trained. I might have arrived only a few days ago, but I know exactly what they will do to you."

The trio looked down, knowing he was right.

"However, I completely respect that your willing to put your lives on the line for each other. And plus, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop you."

Eren said. "Alright, together then." And with that, they were going to sign up for the cadets next year.

**********************************
"Keith Shadis, first person to make it on my annoying list." Godzilla thought to himself. "He's yelled in Armin's face already and made a girl run around the whole camp all day, just because she was eating a steamed potato. Hmph, its a good thing I'm tolerant with humans. Or I would've fed him to the Titans ages ago."