Hubris

Rodan's sonic thunderclap sent Mikasa flying all the way to wall of the Trost district. She crashed into it with a grunt, she then fell to the ground, landing on a small pile of soft materials.

She stood up a bit. "What was that for?" She questioned.

CRASH!

Something landed in front of her, and the wind from the impact pinned her to the wall. She looked up, and saw Rodan rising from the dust cloud growling angrily, it sounded like a mix between an animal growl and a human growl. He was then joined by Godzilla, who was not as, but still angry. Rodan on the other hand didn't look angry at all. He looked pissed.

"What. Were. You. THINKING?!!" He said coldly. Mikasa just had the look of annoyance, she replied with "I was completing the mission-" "Of committing suicide?" Godzilla interrupted. She looked at him with shock, but only slightly. "No! What kind of a question is that?" She asked with annoyance. Godzilla said "A question I think you know the answer to." She then simply stated "Look, I don't have time for any of this, right now I'm trying to kill the titans at HQ, the rest of the remaining soldiers stayed behind because they were cowards. But it doesn't matter, because I am strong, and I can do it a-"

"SILENCE!!!!!!"

Mikasa's eyes widened in complete shock at Rodan's sudden outburst, who looked more angry than before. His eyes looked like they had fire inside of them, he was breathing heavily and his beak was clenched together.

Mikasa became very frightened all of a sudden, just looking at this berserk beast, who then said "Now pay close attention, cause I don't like repeating myself

Mikasa became very frightened all of a sudden, just looking at this berserk beast, who then said "Now pay close attention, cause I don't like repeating myself. You were seen, and heard by none other than the giant lizard beside me. He told me how you gave a little war speech about yourself and then took off with no plan or strategy!"

Mikasa's eyes widened at those words. "Not to mention you completely ignored the pain of your best friend after he just watched Eren Yeager get eaten right in front of his own two eyes." Mikasa gasped, she did that? And she didn't even notice? "But, that's impossible, I would never do something like that to Armin of all-"She began. "Stop talking." The angry volcano creature said, causing her to flinch. "And consider yourself lucky, cause if it wasn't for Godzilla you would be in hell faster then you could say Biollante five times fast." Then Rodan said "Your an idiot. You know that? You, are, a, bloody. Idiot! You wouldn't be in this position. If you, single-handedly, didn't try to TAKE ON A TITAN ARMY!!"

Mikasa then fell to her knees, and looked down still in complete shock. Then she said "Your right... what was I thinking...every word, every action, all of it just to cover up my grief, when my parents were killed, I accepted it. It was my time, but then... Then the world just had to bring Eren into my life.... And then take something  from me all over again! Was this YOUR PLAN FOR ME?!" She seemed to be yelling at the sky. "Killing my parents in front of me was cruel enough! Eren wasn't even the last straw, now THIS?! I'm begging you.... Please... Let me see him again.... Let me say goodbye properly, please..." She was crying lightly.