Size Does Matter

The Earth Titans predicted that it would probably take 5 whole years for Ghidorah to get to earth. And that'll help with how much training they need to do.

Today they were building a new weapon that Rodan thought would be effective on weakening Ghidorah's massive wings. They were called TNT cannons, which were twenty barrels of explosives loaded onto a large catapult. And from a giant monsters perspective, that was like a titan getting hit by a cannonball, that explodes.

It was noon, and Mothra got back with many large nets. These were for keeping the explosives tight together. Soon after she landed, Sasha, Connie, Levi and Hange began loading the barrels into the nets. Mothra even learned how to tie the knot with her antenna. After this was done, Godzilla came to see how much they had gotten finished. He was very impressed by the fact that they had already managed to make 8 nets filled with explosive barrels. "Well done everyone. Keep up the good work!" He said to them. "You know..." said Connie panting. "Compared to you Earth Titans, Keith Shadis makes training feel like a small breeze." Godzilla chuckled, Sasha snorted quietly and smirked. "Good one." Godzilla said.

Meanwhile back at the training grounds, Rodan, Eren and Mikasa were helping Armin build his strength up. Though he wasn't that good at combat in the beginning, he made up for it with the gift of intelligence. Rodan however was pushing him really hard, harder even than Mikasa. He changed it from 'let's train Armin for a little while' to. "Come on boy! Faster!" He shouted as Armin ran across the track. Then Armin collapsed, gasping for air. Rodan walked over and loomed over the boy, who turned onto his back and looked Rodan in the eyes. "Can we... just... call it... a day now?" He asked panting.

Rodan narrowed his eyes and said, "Ghidorah might be as pretty as an angel. But they sure as hell ain't one. Like I said a few days ago, they are the devil with three heads, they are gonna eat you alive boy." Armin made the look of 'awe, god.' on his face. Then Eren stepped up, not liking the way this creature was treating his best friend. "Rodan stop! Look at him! He's about to heart attack! Give him-"

"HEY!" Rodan interrupted. "I didn't say we were still going, did I?" He said, then he looked back down at Armin and nodded. "We're done. Though next time I kinda wanna see blood." Then he turned away. Rodan was not really like the other Earth Titans. He was more of a neutral character, the truth is he could give a damn with or without humans, he couldn't care less about their well being. He was tough, but he still showed a little compassion for them, as well as any ally of his. He was what many called, an Anti-Hero.

All of a sudden, the ground began to shake. Everyone could feel it. Eren, Armin and Mikasa struggled to keep their balance. "What's going on?" Mikasa asked startled a bit. Then the ground erupted in front of them, and then something landed. It was a new monster.

The creature was only about 3 meters in height, but it had a length of 10 meters. It had only two long forelimbs, a long serpentine tail, it's body was a dark brownish green colour, and it head was a boney white colour. The beast looked at the trio. Then it roared and charged. The thing leaped up but it was caught by the beak of Rodan, and thrown a kilometre away. "What the hell is that thing?!" Eren said. "Wait a minute. I've seen something like that before." Mikasa said. "It was back in Trost. I saw it right before I was knocked off of Godzilla's head." She was right. This was the same creature that appeared back in Trost. Or at least a smaller version of it. A Skullcrawler.

Then the small Skullcrawler got back up, then suddenly it let out a very loud shriek. Rodan and the trio covered their ears from the sound. Then the ground erupted in all directions. There were 14 Skullcrawler's in total, and they had Rodan, Armin, Eren and Mikasa completely surrounded. Then the ground exploded in front of the one that shrieked. And then the big one from Trost landed in front the surrounded victims, it was Ramarak. Rodan gasped slightly. "I thought these things didn't hunt in packs!" He said. Then Ramarak roared, giving the order for the smaller ones to get their price.