War

(Godzilla: Monster Planet OST - "Leland's Suicide Attack")

"Ghidorah.... This is my only warning... leave them alone...... And I might go easy on you." Godzilla said standing before the scouts.

Ichi, the middle head glared and spread his horns out, showing anger towards Godzilla. "You...." "what? Did you miss me?" Godzilla said snorting. "San, Ni, full intimidation display!" Ichi ordered. "Yes Ichi!" The other heads replied while also flaring out their horns.

San, Ni and Ichi worked together to stand on their hind legs and spread their wings out, attempting to intimidate Godzilla.

Godzilla backed up only slightly. But he kept his composure and prepared to face Ghidorah, narrowing his eyes and growling deeply. Ghidorah did the same while shaking his tails like a rattlesnake.

"NOW!!!" Godzilla shouted as Mothra descended from the storm above and sprayed her silk at Ghidorah's heads, tying them together and leaving them subdued for now.

Rodan quickly fetched the TNT Cannons from the Scouts HQ. He set them down and went to assist Mothra, captain Levi and the others set them up and aimed for Ghidorah.

"Ready, aim.." Hanji shouted. "FIRE!!!" Ten nets filled with explosive barrels were launched at the space monster. They soared through the air with trails of misted rain behind them.

Igniting on impact the explosive nets hit Ghidorah's wings and body knocking him over onto his back. Godzilla then charged and placed his foot on Ghidorah's chest pinning him down while the scouts reloaded. Ichi ripped through Mothra's silk and shot Godzilla with a gravity beam making him roar in pain and get off his chest. After San and Ni got the sticky substance off all three heads fired at Godzilla and causing him to fall. The heads glared and Ghidorah stood back up shaking their tails. Godzilla got up roaring at him.

Mothra and Rodan flew within the clouds watching as the battle continued. Then Rodan started diving towards Ghidorah with his claws out, the three heads looked up and saw him him prepared to shoot him down. But he was stopped by Godzilla slamming him into queen Historia's fortress and burring him in rubble. The heads emerged from the rocks and looked at Godzilla, only to get blasted in the faces by Godzilla's atomic breath. Ghidorah stood up again and went gravity beam crazy, shooting at anything and everything that moved. Even managing to hit a few of cannons.

"Commander Erwin!!! We lost four of our cannons sir!!!" A soldier told Erwin. "It doesn't matter!!! Keep fighting!!! We can't let this monster win this battle!!!" Erwin shouted over the pouring rain. "Eren!!! Take out last net and smash it into the middle head!!! We'll deal with the other two!!"

Eren bit his thumb and transformed, grabbing a net and running towards Ghidorah.

"READY!!!! FIRE!!!" Erwin shouted and the second wave of explosives launched and hit Ghidorah hard, two of them hit San and Ni and knocked them out. Mothra and Rodan came from behind and pushed the space dragon over. He fell to the ground trying to get up but Godzilla stepped on his back.

Ichi saw Eren coming towards him and tried to fire when Mothra sealed his mouth shut. Eren jumped up and slammed the explosive net onto Ichi. Knocking him out, and rendering him unconscious.