Heart of a Lion

Annie Leonhardt, better known as the Female Titan. That's right, she was also a Titan shifter, and she used her powers not to help humanity, but in fact, the opposite. Yes, she used to be part of Reiner's gang of Titan shifters, before she was captured by Eren, Mikasa, Armin and the rest of the Survey Corps.

It was Armin who figured out that she was the Female Titan. His gift of intelligence had beaten her gift of strength. And now, she remains entombed in a large crystal she made herself, with the power of the Female Titan still inside.

For now.

Meanwhile above ground, Hange was testing to see if the Earth Titans had any more special powers to be experimented on. Up first was Mothra, who showed her amazing flight capabilities and her blinding god rays, and she also showed the stinger at the base of her abdomen. Then Rodan presented his camouflage ability on rock walls, his fire breath, and his sonic thunderclap. Which was basically him clapping his wings together and launching himself into the air. It was enough to level an entire forest of giant trees and make a large crater. Godzilla used the crater as his testing ground, and he showed his booming roar.

But happy Hange was not done yet, she wanted to see if Eren in his Titan form could withstand any of the attacks. Not even the destructive nature Rodan was willing to attack a Titan with his abilities. But, the show must go on.

"FOUR EYES!!"

Or maybe not.

Levi came storming out of the crowd, and marched towards Hange. He might be a short man, but he was still the most feared and respected person in the Survey Corps. Hange turned slowly around and smiled nervously at him. "Care to explain why my office is torn apart? And why all of Yeager's Titan durability papers are missing?" He asked in his usual way.

Hange laughed nervously, and then suddenly bolted off. Levi gave slight "tch," in annoyance, And then he said, "one of these days I swear I am going to murder you four eyes. Now all of you get out of here, before I give you all something to clean." And then everyone cleared out of the vicinity. Levi walked in the direction Hange went.

Mikasa sighed in relief, "I'm really glad he showed up for once." She said. "Yeah, talk about perfect timing." Eren added. Godzilla came up to them. "And you should be thankful that he did show up at the right time Eren, because even if you hardened the Attack Titan, you would not last any longer than 1 second against the force of a superoar attack." Eren then just simply said, "I'm gonna go right ahead now and pretend this day never happened." Then unexpectedly, Mikasa quickly pecked Eren's cheek. He looked at her and smiled. "Well, now I can't pretend it never happened." Mikasa giggled a small bit, "you still gonna behave yourself around their attacks?" She asked. Eren looked in one direction, and then the other. "Hmm, no." He said with the slight shake of his head. Mikasa narrowed her eyes and pouted her bottom lip, smirking a small bit. Eren chuckled and gave her a small hug.

Armin smiled as he watched his best friends cherish each other, then unexpectedly the smile faded, and Armin walked away.

Later that afternoon, Armin was sitting outside watching the sun say its goodbyes to the world. Armin looked almost sad, though he wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just that he wasn't that strong, or maybe it was something entirely different.

"Armin?"

The blonde boy looked over his shoulder and saw Godzilla walking to him. Armin smiled slightly and then looked back at the sunset. Godzilla got down on his claws and looked at Armin confused. "What's the matter? You look troubled about something." Armin exhaled, and looked up to Godzilla slightly. "I don't know Godzilla, it's a bit hard to explain. But, it's just that... maybe it's just that everyone's got someone except me."

Godzilla raised a part of his brow ridge in confusion, then Armin explained further. "You know, Eren has Mikasa, Sasha's got Connie, and I'm pretty sure Maina and Miana have both fallen for Captain Levi." He said. "Oh, I see now." Replied Godzilla, "well, Armin. Who do you find attractive?" Armin chuckled slightly. "Gee, I haven't had a crush since..... since....." "Since when?" Godzilla asked.

"Since Annie. Don't get me wrong I know she betrayed us. But somewhere deep down in me, I loved her. And now she's trapped inside a giant, impenetrable, unbreakable crystal." Armin looked down at the ground. "Oh, I understand now." Godzilla said. "Well, maybe you should move on Armin, and keep looking for the one. I'm sure you'll find her one day." Armin smiled and said, "thanks Godzilla. You really are a great friend. Thanks."

Somewhere in the underground tunnel beneath the Survey Headquarters, cracks begin to form the crystal, and Annie's eyes, start to open.

Elsewhere, a large structure also hidden underground hatched and had tunnelled someplace to absorb radiation.

And there was another that was laying dormant, until it's future mate was ready.