Burn

Eren grieved over Mikasa's unconscious body. As Godzilla, Mothra and Rodan continued to fight Ghidorah, he was lost... and confused... and he had no clue what to do anymore. Ghidorah' remaining head roars at them, using the storm to his advantage.

Then... Eren looked up from Mikasa's body. He turned his head towards the Earth Titans and Ghidorah, he began to feel something inside him... something.. powerful, and strong. Something he hadn't felt... in a long time.

Rage. That's all he felt. Nothing. But rage.

"I'll... kill all... the Titans....... every last one of them..."

(Fairy Tail Dragon Cry OST - Dragon vs Dragon)

Everyone turned their heads towards the lighting hitting the earth. Even the Earth Titans stopped their fighting, Ghidorah was especially confused, after all he was the only one who could control lightning................ right?

A fiery red glow began to appear in the smoke cloud, the scouts, the Earth Titans, and anyone else who was in the area tried to make out what it was. But the smoke was too thick for them to see through. Then two glowing blue eyes opened, and a gust of wind blew the smoke away, revealing a very certain 15 meter Titan with a muscular build, a skull-like head, long pointy ears and...... BURNING?!??

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

Everyone's eyes widened at the sight before them, as Eren's Titan form was literally ON fire!! "No... what in..." Ichi begun, but was cut off by Eren charging at him with pure anger and then jumping onto his chest. He actually managed to knock Ghidorah over and crash into the wall.

Ichi growled and fired a gravity beam, Eren dodges it and then starts destroying the wall around the alien. Levi screamed out "EREN ARE YOU INSANE!!!" but then Annie also transformed and started helping Eren destroy the wall. "Wait a minute...." Godzilla said. "He's trying to bury him!!" Godzilla swung his tail and broke off a large chunk of the wall, then he threw it onto Ghidorah and trapped his wings, then the scouts slowly caught on, and readied the catapults once more.

"FIRE!!!" Erwin shouted the catapults shot out there load and hit the Wall, causing large of rocks to trap the dragons legs and tails. Mothra and Rodan trapped Ichi's head with a very large boulder. Then suddenly Berserk Eren jumped onto the pile of rubble and used his hardening ability. In a matter of minutes, the entire rock trap was encased in Titan armour, and the scouts cheered for Eren and his brilliant idea, and when he was all finished, he stood tall on the trap, and roared to the heavens, victoriously.