Cave of the Earth Titans

Eren's eyes opened slightly, he blinked a few times until he could see clearly. He saw he was in his room, but something didn't seem right. Then the memories of last night filled his head. He smiled and looked down.

There, he saw Mikasa sleeping peacefully on top of him. Her head and right hand was on his chest while his right hand held her other. He leaned  forward and placed a kiss on her head. Then her eyes squinted, and opened slightly. She looked up and smiled at her love. "Morning Eren." She said peacefully, "Morning Mikasa." He answered.

The two briefly kissed each other for a short while. Then, they dressed themselves, got breakfast and headed out, where Commander Erwin, Captain Levi, and Hange were waiting.

"Alright, listen up. The plans for today are simple. Three of you will be assigned into a different section. And each section will all be accompanied by one of the Earth Titans." Erwin shouted. "Your mission will be to eliminate any titans that you encounter. Notify your Earth Titan of any abnormals in the area. And make this the final expedition, to take back Wall Maria!" "YES SIR!!" The soldiers shouted. Erwin smiled and Hange took over.

"Alrighty then cadets!" She said cheerfully, and she explained how everything was going to work. Three soldiers were placed on the left wing. And they were going with Mothra. Jean, Connie and Sasha got the right wing and Rodan. Sasha was actually quite happy she was going with Connie for some reason. And finally Eren, Mikasa and Armin received centre guard, and they had Godzilla. Mikasa and Eren were glad they would be together on this mission, but they dared not to show it in front of Levi.

The mission commenced, and off they went.

***********************************

On the left side, the group had come to a worn down village. They hopped off their horses and traveled on foot. Mothra and the twins were starting to get a bad feeling, a very bad one. "Wait." Mothra suddenly said. The soldiers turned to look at her. "Is there something that we're doing that's bothering you?" One of them asked. "No," she said, "something isn't right." The soldiers just simply continued. Another one saw something on the ground, they went to touch it when suddenly. "No!" Someone grabbed his arm, it was Miana. "Poison." She said. He backed away.

Meanwhile on the other side, Sasha kept making quick side glances at Connie as they rode their horses. This got noticed by Jean, who put on his cocky smile. "Ooh, someone's gotta an interest, eh?" He said teasingly. Sasha yelped and blushed a small bit while Jean chuckled in triumph. "Hold up, we've got a few titans up ahead." Rodan announced, and immediately they slowed down. Rodan landed softly with a large boom. He looked ahead and then turned to the team. "Looks like two 6 meters and one abnormal." Jean still in his mood said, "I think it's been a few years since you bashed a titan." Rodan smiled squinting his eyes and answered, "Hmmm, maybe your right, mind if I practice on your head?" Jean immediately shut up. "I didn't think so." Rodan said frowning.

Eren and his team were riding a bit slowly. He was watching for any nearby titans. They noticed it was getting late, soon they came to a small forest area and decided to set up camp. While they made their dinner over the fire they made, Godzilla kept a sharp eye on the area around them. Then Eren said, "Hey, guess what, Mikasa and I are together now." Armin looked up at him and smiled, "Tha- that's amazing, congratulations guys I'm really happy for you!" Mikasa blushed. "Thanks Armin, we uhh, we kind of had our first kiss last night." She said with a smile. "I noticed that,  and I'm proud of you, both of you." Godzilla said. Eren smiled and poked the fire. Then he heard something. He shot his head in the direction it came from. Mikasa noticed this, "Eren wha-" "Sh!" Mikasa slightly gasped. "I heard something." He answered.