Confession

Much has happened since everyone found out that Eren could turn into a Titan, which would now be called. The Attack Titan. He managed to plug up the hole in Wall Rose using a giant boulder, Eren and the others joined the Survey Corps and are now under the responsibility of none other, than Humanity's strongest soldier, Captain Levi. During this time they found out that Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt and Ymir were also titan shifters, and it turned out Bertholdt was the Colossal Titan, and Reiner was the Armoured Titan.

As for the Earth Titans, they were allowed to join them as well. It was Levi who decided that, he figured it would be useful to have them along. He especially liked Rodan, because how fast he was. Mothra found a bit of enjoyment with section commander and titan obsessed Hange Zoe. Godzilla however, was worried about something, something that had been worrying him a few months ago. He had sensed something that was going on somewhere in the frozen void of space, something unusual, something mysterious, something...... demonic. He tried to ignore it but it just wouldn't go away. Then suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by someone shouting "Hey there big guy!"

He looked over and saw Hange. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Hello miss Hange." He said with annoyance. Hange had really started to get on Godzilla's nerves, from all the experiments she had done on him. She was also obsessed with titans, the things that did nothing but walk around looking for a human to chomp on, she even had two as pets or test subjects, she even gave them both a name.

He lied down on the ground and kept his eyes half open. Hange came up to his face and smiled. "If you're going to ask me to watch your pets again then please find someone else." He said with more annoyance. "Oh come on, all I wanted was another experiment." She said excitingly. "What's in it for me? All I do get out of it is a pain in my head, and you don't have anything else to offer me. So take your questions, take your experiments, take those two annoying cannibals, and get out of my sight."

She sighed and said "Alright I'll go." And with that, she left. Godzilla grumbled annoyingly. "Tell me about it." A voice said. He looked over and saw Captain Levi walking up to him. "Ah, hello captain." He said. Levi sat down next to him and said "So, how are things?" Godzilla replied "Well other than the fact that I am being constantly experimented on by a titan loving maniac! I'm good." Levi slightly snickered at this. "I really need to talk to her about that. She hasn't stopped since our Big ass Titan incident." Godzilla chuckled "How could I forget that?"

During the battle with the "Big ass Titan" it was only discovered by all of the Survey Corps that Godzilla could roar so loudly that it left a huge hole through the Titan's body, killing it without the roar even hitting the nape. And ever since, Hange has been begging him to show her anymore powers that he had. All of which were denied.

And after the defeat Rod Reiss's Titan, Krista Lenz, (whose actual name was Historia Reiss) became queen.

"Say, how's Eren doing?" He asked. Levi replied "he's not too bad. He still is the same brat I knew when we first met." Godzilla smiled and looked out at the grassy field in front of them. "It's getting late, you should probably head back." Levi got up and began to walk back to their headquarters.

Later that night.....

Eren was sitting outside watching the Earth Titans take care of a few pure and abnormal titans about 3 miles away from headquarters. He looked at them and wondered to himself "what would've happened, if they weren't here to protect us? Would we still have a fighting chance? Or would we be consumed no matter what?"

His thoughts were interrupted by someone who walked up beside him. He looked over and saw Mikasa had joined him. He looked back at Earth Titans, there was silence between them both, then finally Eren said "I heard what happened." Mikasa looked at him in confusion. "I heard what happened on the day I was eaten." He said. Mikasa sighed "Oh, I'm guessing they told you." Eren nodded in approval.

There was more silence, then Mikasa said "Eren." He looked over to her, she continued. "I- I think it's you." She said. He became confused, until she said "I think your the reason I want to live. When I found out that you... died, I completely lost control of myself, and did reckless things that I can't even remember, it's like a demon took over me, and then when I saw you coming out of the titan's nape. It was gone." Eren was stunned by what she was saying, and she was beginning to tear up a bit. "And the thought, the memory, whatever it is of you disappearing still haunts me today, and.... I can hardly bare it." She sniffed, beginning to break. She tried her best to hide it but it was still obvious she was crying.

Eren's eyes were very wide. He had never seen this side of Mikasa before, and honestly, he didn't like it at all. That's when he stood up and faced her. "Mikasa." He said. She looked up at him, and then he spoke. "From this day forward, I will no longer push you away or tell you to leave." Mikasa's eyes grew wide. "From this day forward, I will not tell you to follow the orders you were given." He helped her get back on her feet. "From this day forward, Mikasa Ackerman, I will stand by your side and fight." Mikasa's eyes grew wider at every word. "Always and forever Mikasa, to wrap your scarf again." He said.

She looked at him with the widest eyes. Then she breathed in, let it out, walked over to Eren, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Eren's eyes widened in shock, not expecting that move. But he slowly calmed, drooping his eyes a bit, before closing them fully and returning the kiss.

They parted, and smiled at each other. "I've been meaning to do that for a long time." Mikasa said, then Eren asked "Mikasa, would you, like to stay with me for the night?" Mikasa smiled and nodded her head. And off they went, together.

Godzilla watched them as they made their way back to headquarters. He smiled and thought to himself "way to go Eren, way to go." Then he looked up into the stary night, and noticed a strange yellow star shining particularly bright. He wondered what it could be, before drifting to sleep.