Meltdown

(43 second pause)

That roar. That one roar. They all heard it, and they all looked over, to see Godzilla towering over them glaring dangerously at Ghidorah. However, something was different. He still resembled Godzilla, but he looked as if he had just climbed out of fiery depths of hell itself.

Now, he was taller, with a new height of 120 meters, his body had a more muscular build, with a larger head and beefier dorsal fins, his legs and lower body were somewhat thinner, the tip of his tail was more blunt, his claws and toenails were big...

Now, he was taller, with a new height of 120 meters, his body had a more muscular build, with a larger head and beefier dorsal fins, his legs and lower body were somewhat thinner, the tip of his tail was more blunt, his claws and toenails were bigger and mean-looking, and he also looked like.....

(Reiner and Bertholdt's Transformation Theme [HD] (OFFICIAL) - Attack on Titan S2)

Eren.

(With sorrow and confidence in our hearts)

His eyes were glowing a very bright neon blue.

(We show them the will to move on)

Every single spine on his back and tail was glowing fiery red.

(No one shall willfully be deprived of their life)

And there were thousands of interconnected fiery lines that resembled lava glowing across his face and body.

Ghidorah roared in fury at the sight before him, for he knew as Godzilla roared in return, that the mighty king of monsters had now become, Fire Godzilla.

It was at that very moment, Eren remembered something Maina and Miana told him a few days ago. Something very similar to what was happening before his very eyes.

(With sorrow and confidence in our hearts. We show them the will to move on. No one shall willfully be deprived of their life)

"The land will howl, and the great king will rise. His vengeance will quake the earth. His roar of rage will thunder. And all shall come to know the wrath of the Burning Mountain of Balance."

That's when he realized, Godzilla was going to show no mercy towards his enemy. Godzilla was going to avenge the ones who died fighting with him.

Godzilla.

Was going.