To You, in 20,000 Years

ゴジラ地球の台頭

"Ugh... what happened?" Armin asked, then he saw he was wearing a strange outfit that covered his whole body. Even his head was covered by some sort of helmet. Everyone else wearing the same thing as him, he looked to see where they had ended up... and he was shocked. It was almost as though the portal hadn't taken them anywhere. They were in the exact same spot they were before... but this couldn't be right.

For one, if they WERE at the same place, they'd be able to see the ocean, but now the view was blocked by an enormous mountain.

Two, there wouldn't be any Titans, knowing Ghidorah killed them all with his lightning attack. Now there were thousands, if not MILLIONS of them walking around.

Three, the walls would be torn down and not visible from this distance. But now they were so tall Armin could see them from where he was standing.

Four, there wouldn't be of these strange looking cannons. With two barrels, and four legs.

And five... the land around them should be covered with soft, green grass. But now..... there was oddly shaped trees and plants. And they were extremely tough as well.

Armin looked at everyone and woke them up

Armin looked at everyone and woke them up. "Guys, you need to see this." He said, and when they all saw the sight they were just as shocked. "Titans?" Eren said. "But I thought..." he started, when Hanji interrupted him.

"What is this thing on my arm?" She asked, seeing a weird device in her arm. She touched it, and then a light flickered on it and a screen popped up. Showing that..... 20,000 years had passed!!!

Everyone was stunned. "Twenty thousand years?!" Connie gawked. "How is that even possible?!" Sasha questioned. "Everyone please calm down." Historia said. They all shut up, as Historia was the queen.

"Now I'm sure we can find a way out of this. All we need to do is-" Suddenly in the distance, a truly Massive volcano erupted... and this time it was not The Fire Demon Rodan. The proof, They all started having the same vision, and a deep, demonic voice began to speak to them.

"Pain... Agony.... My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps."

Through the vision, they saw the shadow of something moving in the fiery depths of the volcano. It... was a back, with a single row of curved spikes running down the length of the spine. It roared, then moved and they could no longer see it.

Then the vision changed, they were still in the volcano, but now they were looking at a large tail. It moved and slammed on the ground. Causing the ground around THEM to shake and crack, and then they saw a gigantic wing unfold and then flap once.