Blue Magic

Eren Yeager, was dying. The word had spread in a matter of days. There were talks filled with worry and concern, especially among the Survey Corps. However there were two people in those talks, who were concerned, worried, and heartbroken. And those two people, were Carla Yeager, and Mikasa Ackerman.

When Carla heard that her son's life would end early. She broke down instantly, so much that she cried blood. Mikasa was beginning to have nightmares of Eren dying right in front of her, and for first time in a long time. She was terrified, and she felt pain. But not just any pain. She was feeling Armin's pain, on that day, when Eren was eaten. However, those nightmares were very rare due to Eren's promise of staying with her all the time. Even if she did have one, he would be there to comfort her.

The Earth Titans were all distraught, and devastated. A curse was the last thing they needed before the arrival of Ghidorah. Even if it didn't take them 4 years to get to earth, how would this curse affect Eren's Attack Titan power?

None of them were more concerned than Godzilla. He heard about Mikasa's nightmares, and was wondering if he could do something. But he was also trying to figure out something that could help Eren. Even if it didn't break Ymir's curse. Then, Godzilla had an idea.

It was near midnight, and everyone was sleeping quite fine. Almost everyone. Mikasa was having another nightmare, she saw Eren getting in his Titan form fighting Ghidorah, and losing. Eren was vaporized by a direct hit of Ghidorah's lightning breath. Mikasa screamed, but no sound could be heard. All of a sudden the images vanished, and she was in a large, foggy space. Then an unfamiliar voice spoke to her.

"Sssay now, what have we here?" It said, it had a voice that sounded like the hiss of a million snakes. She turned to her left, and saw a huge golden dragon head with long straight horns smiling evilly at her. She jumped and backed away.

"You are a strong girl," another voice said. "But not strong enough." It sounded like the rumble of an avalanche. Mikasa turned her head left, there was another gold dragon head. It looked a bit different from the one on her right. One of the differences being that it's horns were curved.

"Now, now, brothers, play nice." Said a rumbling voice that sounded much more like a savage growl. Mikasa looked at the place between the two heads. And out of the fog, emerged one last golden dragon head. This ones horns were curved like the head on her left, though they were differently shaped. And it was smiling widely, slit eyes narrowed and sharp teeth glistening. Mikasa gasped and the three heads rose up. Dispersing the fog, and revealing their true form.

The beast was much larger than Godzilla, and appeared to possess long manes on each of their necks

The beast was much larger than Godzilla, and appeared to possess long manes on each of their necks. The middle head's horns were notably straighter and longer than those of its peripheral heads. Their wings were also large and more bat-like in appearance, though they were currently being used as forelimbs. Each of their heads had a frill of horns, but each horn is longer and more curved. They had twin tails which ended in fish-like fins. Their legs were digitigrade with avian-like feet. Their eyes were also a fiery red which seem to glow.