Monster Zero

The expedition was a failure. Even though Godzilla's team came back with a small scar. Connie was injured in battle and Mothra's entire squad was wiped out.

But no one was going to be more angry than Jean Kirchstein. Because he was about to find out, he had been replaced.

After Jean helped Sasha take Connie to the infirmary. He looked over noticed the scar on Mikasa's cheek. He gasped and ran over to her. "Mikasa! Are- are you alright?! I mean where did you get that scar from, and-" "I'll take it from here, thank you." a voice said.

Jean looked and Eren walked towards them, taking Mikasa by the hand walking away with her smiling gently. Jean was shocked. "Y- your with her?" He said coldly.  Eren turned to look at him and replied, "Yes, Jean. She's with me. And she's happy with it." Jean just said with a little more anger. "You are with her?!"

"Yes, Jean, they are together." Said Rodan appearing before them. "Gotta problem with that? Cause I can arrange a little date for you and me. And by date, I mean training. And by training, I mean I'm gonna kill you. So take your problems, take your threats, take your annoying ego, and. Piss. The fuck. Off." He said.

Jean flinched, then turned to look Eren straight in the eyes. "You're gonna pay for this Yeager." He said coldly. Then he stormed off.

"What's his issue?" Eren said annoyingly. "Jealousy. Just plain simple jealousy." Rodan answered. Eren scoffed and shook his head.

"Hmh, and people say I'm overprotective of you." Mikasa joked. Eren looked at her and chuckled a bit. Then Rodan said, "Uh, by the way. Um, Godzilla, Mothra and me need everyone out front. It's urgent." Then he walked off.

Everyone was outside wondering what could be wrong, Eren, Armin and Mikasa stood next to each other and looked around at everyone. "I wonder why the Earth Titans wanted everyone here." Armin said.

Then suddenly Godzilla roared and got everyone's attention. There was silence for a few moments. Then, he spoke.

"On the expedition. Mikasa Ackerman fell into a large cave hidden within the earth. It was there, she discovered paintings more ancient than the walls."

There was whispers among the crowd. Then Godzilla spoke again.

"The paintings were of us.... and our ancient enemy."

"The dragon." Mikasa said quietly. And it appeared the Earth Titans heard her. "Yes, the dragon." Mothra said.

"And their name... is like a curse. We dare not, speak it." Godzilla said.

"However, on a special occasion, like this meeting. We do have to say their name." Rodan spoke.

There was silence again, then Rodan said, "They are, the devil with three heads."

"