Tired Of The Past And My Life

PLAY THE SONG NOW—

YASMINES P.O.V—

It was a week later and I went back to my old house to pack some things since my Dad was never coming back again.

I took a bag of clothes and I was searching around in my room for things I'd like to take with me.
I came across that pocket knife I found in the basement a while ago. For a second I thought and I didn't hesitate to put it in the bag as well.

Ethan took my other knife and this was the only other one I had.

"Ready to go?" Ethan asked me as she peeped around the door.
I nodded and quickly put my other clothes in the bag.

"Yep."

I put the bag around my back and headed downstairs.
Ethan followed me out the front door and I saw a car drive past.

It was Vanessas and Zack. They drove past slowly to take a look at me and our eyes met.
Vanessa had a very guilty look on her face and I shook my head at her.

"Bitch." I muttered and I carried on walking to the car.
"Forget about them, they're not worth it." Ethan told me as I got inside the car and buckled up my seat belt.

~
ZACKS P.O.V—

I noticed Yasmine and Ethan walking out of her house and she was carrying a large bag.
"Mom look." I said and she looked the same direction I was.

Yasmine lifted her head and she stared at us.

"She's moving out of her house?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Where's she gonna live then if she's moving out?" My Mom Asked me with a worried tone.

I saw Ethan with her and he glared at me with complete hatred.
At this moment I was feeling really guilty, that her whole life had been ruined and none of us were there to help her.

I looked at mom and she was acting completely normal. As if she didn't even care.

"Mom you do know that Yasmine is your daughter so why are you acting as if you don't care?"

She took a deep breath "I do care Zack but I don't think Yasmine does."
"That's because she thinks you don't, you fucking abandoned her mom and you think she'll run back to you?! She's gone through hell so for once stop thinking about yourself!" I slightly raised my voice.

"I am thinking about her but you need to remember that she was raised by another women and she would rather call that stranger her mother than me!" She answered back to me.
I scoffed "Yeah that's because that women has been a better mom than you ever have and if you didn't know, that women's name is Alice!"

When I said that to her, she didn't reply after that.

Yasmine was right all along, that same day I had that fight with her at school, Dad found out. Yasmine warned me about his temper and how he abused her but I never listened.
That same night, he came home drunk and he almost hit me because he thought that I was at fault for arguing with Yaz.

FLASHBACK—

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" Dad screamed at me as he started trashing the house.

I tripped over my feet and fell onto the floor.

He started walking towards me with the sharp, half bottle and he was about to throw the bottle at me and I flinched.
"Dad No!" I cried.