Let's End This, Once In For All

SHORT CHAPTER—

He hovered over me and began trailing kisses down my body.
I held onto his hair as my back arched onto the mattress.

The kiss deepened as his tongue explored my mouth.
I stripped off every piece of clothing whilst he stared at me the entire time and looked at my body in awe.

He slipped down his boxers and A smirk formed on his face as he jumped back onto the bed and his chest touched mine.

He slowly entered into me and I felt an immediate sharp pain as he began pounding. I turned into a moaning mess.

I gripped onto the sheets and he gripped onto the sides of my thighs.
"Oh fuck!" He groaned as he pushed in further almost his whole length inside of me.

I let go of the bed sheets and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I threw my head back.
He smashed his lips onto mine and it wasn't long until we both reached our high.

We both stopped and I began breathing heavily.
He collapsed beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

His forehead was sweating and his hair was a mess. I didn't really care because he looked good either way.

~
HOURS LATER—

I ended up staying with Ethan the entire day and I completely forgot about being on time home or else my mom would kill me.

When I reached home, it was midnight and I twisted the front door handle open so I wouldn't make any noise.

The second I turned to the stairs, I saw my mom carrying a baseball bat.
"AHHHHH!" I screamed and I put my hands up for surrender.

She sighed with relief and she put the bat down.

"Where the hell have you been?!" She yelled.
"Erm I-"

"The school called. And they said that you didn't show up today."
I forgot about that.

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been?!" Mom shouted at me and I stood with my head low but when she said that, I lifted my head and raised my eyebrow.
"Then why were you carrying a baseball bat at me then?"

"Because I thought you were an intruder." She crossed her arms and I couldn't help but laugh at her.

She made an offended face "Listen Yasmine I don't know how things were with your father but here I have rules."
"What rules?" I smiled.

"Erm...you can't stay out late, you must go to school and...-"
"No lying." I said and I walked into the living room.

"Yeah exactly." She smiled.
"No mom you're the one that's lying because I know that there aren't any rules."

"Yes there are!"
I turned around and faced her "Okay But is locking your daughter in her bedroom one?"

"You know the reason why I did that."
"Yes I do but for this family thing to work, we have to trust each other." I put my hand on her shoulder and nodded.

When she nodded okay at me, I went upstairs and into my room.
I took my jacket off and threw it on the bed.

My phone started ringing and I saw that Allison was calling.

"Yeah Ally-"
"Yasmine where the fuck have you been all day?!" She yelled into the phone, not letting me finish was I was going to say.

"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Yes you do, you weren't at school."

I lied "Ohhh yeah I was feeling sick so I went back home."
"Oh And did Ethan feel sick too?" She said sarcastically because she knew I was lying.

"Erm I don't know why Ethan wasn't in school."
"Why then-"

"Sorry Ally I have to go." I said fast.
"But hold on-" Before she could finish was she was going to say, I ended the call.

I sighed and I put my phone down. My mom was standing by the door and she looked at me confused.

"I thought no more lying?"
I chuckled "mom that only applies to you and I."

*********************
🌹AUTHORS NOTE🌹

I'm so so sorry for the short chapter today and I have a reason. It's because I'm planning the next BIG chapter.

I'm sorry to say but this book will come to an end but it's not over yet and there WILL be a shocking ending.
All I have to say is STAY TUNED.

I don't wanna give away too much, that's why I wrote a short chapter today but wait for the next chapter.

I'll see you all in the next chapter BYE XOXO😘😍💝❤️👑👑✌️✌️✌️✌️