I'M A FAILURE!

The door came flying through and Caleb was pushed off me and thrown against the wall.
"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!" I heard Ethan say.

My eyes started to shut and the room was getting darker and I was hearing echos.
"Yasmine! Yasmine!"

~
THE NEXT MORNING—

"YASMINE!"
Ethan?

"HELP ME PLEASE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and Caleb covered my mouth.
"SHUT UP!" He spat at me.

I woke up screaming and when I opened my eyes, I realised that I wasn't in my room. I heard running and my heart started pounding. The door burst open and Ethan came running in.
Thank God.

"It's okay, I'm here." He gave me a hug and sighed.

I was completely out of breath and my head was hurting really bad

"Here." Ethan said giving me water for my headache.

There was silence for a few minutes and I noticed that I wasn't wearing my own clothes.
"You undressed me?" I said with my eyes widened.
"Yeah Caleb ripped your other clothes so I had to give you something of mine to wear."

I was to scared to even bring up the conversation but I had to.
"What happened last night?" My voice cracked and Ethan looked up at me and pursed his lips.

"Caleb rap-"
"Yeah....He did." Ethan replied, stopping me from saying that word.

A single tear rolled down my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

Ethan ran his fingers through his hair and shook his head at me.
"Yaz I'm so sorry, Gray and I were too late." He said putting his head in his hands.

I had no idea what to say myself because I never knew something like this would happen.

"How did it happen?" I asked hardly able to remember anything.
"Caleb put something in your drink."
He drugged me? No wonder why I was feeling dizzy.

"Where is he now?"
"Don't worry about him, I sorted everything out." He said to me.

How could I let this happen? I was so distracted by Ethan that I didn't even see that I landed myself into a trap like that.

"I need to go home." I said as I got up from the bed and headed towards the door.
"Wait, I can't let you go like this." He grabbed my wrist.

Ethan was looking at my arm for a while and when I finally realised that he was looking at my cuts, I quickly pulled my arm away.

"Yasmine please, you're Dads gonna freak." Ethan said as he ran down the stairs after me.

Grayson was in the kitchen and he came running to us.
"I left Allison and I need to see if she's okay."
"If Allison's Okay? Yasmine you just got rape-"