sleep

(Observer P.O.V)

I walked into my old room, while my family stayed in the living room. Since I hadn't cleaned my room in years, due to me moving in with (Y/n). I turned on the light, which only made the lightbulb pop. I sighed and walked out, and headed to the kitchen where the flashlight was. I  smiled when I saw the dame thing on the table, I walked to it since I fell into the table last time. I grabbed the stick of light and turned it on, to see if it works. I smiled when it did, I walked to the living room to see how they were doing. I smiled when I saw the kids sleeping, I looked at (Y/n) who was humming softly.

" Is the room safe" she asked softly.

" The lightbulb popped so I couldn't see if it was, but I'm getting to that now." I said walking to my room.

I got to the my room, and looked around the familiar room. glass covered some of the carpeted floor, he sighed and looked to see if the kids would be safe for the night. I stopped and looked under the bed, and saw nothing. I smiled and walked to the closet, nothing but clothes and some shoes. I smiled and walked out of the room, to grab a broom and dust pan. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed the broom and dustpan. I cleaned up the glass, and put it in the garbage bag. I put everything bag in the cleaning closet, before heading to the living room. I smiled and picked up the two oldest, while (Y/n) picked up the twins. I walked into the room and put the kids on the bed, away from the wall. (Y/n) put the twins on the bed, closet to the wall so they wouldn't fall off the bed. We went to the couch and lied down, to fall asleep so we don't crush the kids. I held her close, and fell into a deep slumber.

                                                        -----------------------------------

(??? P.O.V)

I hissed as I walked into her house, to find her and to see the kids. Though I didn't see anything, or anyone at that matter. I screamed throwing furniture across the house, I looked at the picture and saw the new members of the family. I felt anger run threw my veins, and I couldn't control it and smash the picture. I sighed and left, since she wasn't there.