family

Today was the day you got to see and keep your kids, you were excited and worried at the same time.
" hey (y/n) are you ok, you haven't eaten any thing all day"
" just worried, vinnie "
" I don't blame you, I would too if I was stuck with a psychopathy of a demon and I had to raise my own kids"
You sighed and walked out of the kitchen, vinnie sighed as he stuffed his face with the super he made. You sat on the couch and turned on the tv, you switched it to the news.
" today on the knew we have a missing person, a mother a d her four kids are missing. The police said that some was trying to hurt her and her kids, so if you see (y/n) (l/n) please call the police"
You sighed and turned off the tv, and lied down on the couch. You were exhausted, stress wasn't helping but the main reason was habit. You had no time to be alone, as he made you have sex with him. Luckily you had Vinnie, he was the only thing keeping you sane.
" hey (y/n) I won't be here for a while" you looked at him shocked
" why"
" habit is making me do some jobs, and I don't know when or if I'm coming home"
You sighed and nodded, you looked down and stared at your hands.
" be safe " you said with a small smile.
He sighed and walked out of the house, you turned back on the tv.
" we have a another missing person, his name is Noah Maxwell. We started the such for him again as people said they seen him"
" why is the knees so depressing " you muttered.
The door opened and you turned you head to the direction. Habit walked in holding two kids as two followed behind, your two oldest ran to you pulling you into a hug. You laughed as you hugged them back, you were afraid to let them go. the fear that they would disappear when you let them go, though you had to let them go as you had to see your two youngest. You stood up and walked to habit as he held you kids with an annoyed look, you quickly picked them up and walked away.

" Oh by the way, observer is here. go spend your last time with him, so make it last" he huffed as he walked up the stairs. " leave the kids here" he yelled from the top of the stairs.

You sighed and handed your twins to your eldest and left the room, they stood there while looking at the TV. You smiled as you saw Kevin, he looked up and smiled back.

" How have you been (Y/n)" he asked his face holding a look of concern.

" It has been hell, but I made a friend" you said as tears slipped out of your eyes.

He sighed and pulled you into a hug, you missed this.

" ah i missed you" you said as you squeezes him.

" We should head out before he changes his mind" Kevin spoke.

You nodded as he dragged you away.