nap

"Mommy, mommy look what I did" your second eldest yelled as she pointed to the drawing on the wall.
You sighed and got up and walked to the kitchen to grab the cloth, your child smiled slowly as you walked away. You walked into the room and smiled.
" sweety I love it, but we don't draw on the walls," you said with a smile as you cup their little face.
They nodded and smiled before running to find their sister, you smiled and washed the walls.
" So how's it going," Evan said with a smile.
" fine," you said with a yawn
He chuckled as he sat next to you, you smiled and looked at him.
" so how are you," you asked Evan
"Good," he said with a smile
You nodded as you finished washing the wall. " you should take a nap, I'll watch the kids" he said with a smile.
You nodded and stood up and walked to habits room to sleep as your kids were forbidden in that room. You walked in the room and flopped on the bed, you closed your eyes. Your body relaxed as everything felt light before passing out.
Evan stood in the living room as Vinnie looked at him
" you have no idea how to raise kids, don't you," Vinnie said with a straight face
" yep," Evan said as he looked at Vinnie
Vinnie sighed and walked to Evan with a small smile.
I'll help you buddy" Vinnie said as he walked away to make food.

Evan smiled as he began to wash the wall to get the marker off the wall, he sighed as the marker only smeared.

" What did they use," he said as he got up to grab an SOS pad.

he stood in front of the sink and grabbed the pad before walking to the wall, he smiled as it came off like it was nothing. thumping came from behind him, he glanced back to see the two girls running past him. he looked back to the wall going back to cleaning it, though he has a feeling he has to use cleaning supplies to get the stains out. he sighed as the kids would have to leave the house, to avoid the harsh chemicals.

" Vinnie I need you to take the kids out later, I'm going to use some chemicals to clean the wall," he yelled.

" Alright," Vinnie said calmly. 

Evan nodded and stood up and walked to the kitchen to dispose of the pad, Vinnie looked at him while he made mac and cheese. Evan went to the living room to pick up the mess the kids made, as to pass the time. though he would have to find other things to do, as this mess would take a minute.