anger

( Observer P.O.V)

I sat watching my kids, till my phone went off. I picked it up and answer.

" Hello" I said calmly.

" He came back to her house, like you predicted. He's after her or one of your kids, I think you should ham whatever he wants. He might attack you, and we can't have that happening again. We can't lose you" he said which made my blood boil.

" How about shut up, and do your job. I'm not giving him anything, he is a sick man and need's to be stopped. You understand me, I'll beat the crap out of you if you say that ever again" I yelled.

" Your kids are near, aren't they? You should tell them you love them, before he takes or kills them" he said calmly.

I snapped, looked at the kids with anger in my eyes. They got up and ran to the room, since they know he wanted to be alone. (Y/n) followed them, taking the twins with her.

" Listen here you little shit, when we meet I'm going to kick your ass. My shoe will be so far up your ass, that shit will literally come out your mouth. You under stand me, I'm done with your shit, and when i'm done with you, you'll taste it. You hear me" I yelled in the phone.

" Try me" he yelled back.

" I'll see you tomorrow " I hissed in anger.

He hanged up, I knew he was regretting on what he said.

" You can come out, I'm done" I said calmly.

They came out, (Y/n) came out laughing.