dreams

Morning hit, though it was hard to see. Since the windows didn't let in light, plus the shads on the window covered them. You slowly opened your eyes, only to see Keven asleep next to you. You smiled and closed your eyes, slowly falling into a slumber.

_____________________________________________________________________

A figure stood at the end of the hall, it looked familiar. Though the face was hard to see, though a bad vibe came from him. You felt scared, like if he was right next to you. You panicked as the figure was inches from your face, you felt all life drain from your face. You backed up, to get away from the figure. The floor diapered as you took one last step back, sending you down into a dark void of nothing. You felt your body tense, as you got closer to the ground.

_________________________________________________________________________

You sat up screaming in fear, waking up you partner. His eyes wide as he sat up, and looked for any wounds. He sighed in relief when he saw no wounds, though it was short lived when he saw your face. He knew he was getting to you, and take you away. 

" You ok"

" I'm good, just a bad dream"

" It was him, wasn't it"

" Yes"

" What happened"

" I don't want to talk about it"

Keven nodded, knowing he wasn't going to get answers from you. His eyes looked down at your hands, he noticed as they trembled in fear. He wished you would talk, though he knew you don't like talking about him.

" If you ever need to talk, I'm always here" he said pulling you into a hug.

You nodded and listened to his heart, which was soothing and slowly putting you into a slumber. He smiled as he watched you sleep, it made at ease knowing you were safe and sound. Though he wondered if he could retch you from your dreams, or was it stress. He sighed hoping it was stressed, since he knew he would never stop until he got what he wanted.  He looked at the bedroom that had the kids, he worried he would use them to get to her. He knew that she would leave him to keep them safe, though he really hoped it would never come to that. He couldn't lose her, it would drive him over the edge. He looked down and smiled glade you slept cute.