little rabbits

You opened your eyes to see an unfamiliar room, you close your eyes as your head hurt. You wondered where you are, and were Kevin was. You sighed and rolled onto your side, to get comfortable.
The sound of glass breaking made you jump, you lied there scared to move or open your eyes. The door opened which made a long creak, which sent chills up your spin.
You held your breath, as the footsteps creak towards you. You hopped it was Kevin, as your kids footsteps were too light.
Your lungs began to burn, though you dare not breathe. You were afraid, afraid that you were going to die.
A hand slid up your arm, and to your chin. The hand felt cold, which sent chills down your spin.
You wondered if this was your last moments, as every flag in your body waved.
The hand moved from your body, which calmed you down.
The floor creaked as the person left the room, the door shut with a loud click. The footsteps wandered away, till there were no long heard.
You gasped in, making a loud sound. You sat up and began to pant, as your lungs cried form the pain.
The door open to review a random man.
" hi is everything ok, I heard you making some kind of alarming noise. Had a bad dream, got scared, or had a hard time breathing" the male said.
" who are you and where am I"
" I'm Vincent, I also go by vinny. And were at habits place, do you know him. He knows you, hes beem talming about you"
You began to pale, fear running threw your vains.
" I see, you must know him. We're you a rabbit, or something"
" I was a rabbit, and something else"
He titled his head side ways, confused on what you said.
" what were you, a friend" he said calmly.
" something like that, something I regret"
He nodded and looked down.
" you should get some sleep, tomorrow is a long day"
" thank you vinnie "He nodded before closing the door.
You flopped down onto the bed, and let out a sigh. You closed your eyes, only to have memories flash back into your mind. You wondered what Kevin was doing at the moment, if your kids were alright. Tears slipped out of your eyes, knowing you would never see them again. A soft sob came out, you were a mess.
And as the night moved on, you lied there crying. You stared at your hands while you hid under the covers, it was slightly comforting. Though it didn't help with your acking heart.
A knock was heard at the door, you ignored.
" hey it's time to get up, I made breakfast. I hope you like pancakes, if not I can make something else" vinnie said calmly.
" I'm not hungry" you cried out.
" are you ok, what's wrong. Are you home sick, are you missing someone"  he said while he ran to you.
" I will never get to see my kids ever agian" you cried out.
" are they In a safe place"
" yes"
" I have a feeling that he'll leave them alone"
You nodded at that, and slowly got out of bed.
" do you want to meet evan"
You nodded, happy you hadn't seen habit once.
" hey vin is the new comer alright, or is something wrong"
" they're good, just missing family"
You followed vinnie out of the door and down some stairs. You slowly got in the kitchen, and you froze in fear. As fast as you could you hid behind vinnie.
" yep I saw that coming, him I'm Evan. I'm not habit, though he uses my body a lot. So who are you"
" I'm (Y/n) " you stuttered out.
" well since we know each other, we should start to eat. Y'know before that asshat comes back, and ruins everything."
You nodded and sat at the table, away from Evan.