habit

Hours had past, as the three of you exercised. You joined in the you got board of staring at your photo.
You were talking to vinnie while Evan did his yoga, you would of joined but your joints were getting soar.
" I know you don't want to talk about it, but how bad is it. Like did you fuck him or something" vinnie said calmly.
You went to speak, but stopped you heard a thump. You both looked and saw Evan on the floor uncaution, you stood up and began to walk but vinnie stopped him.
" that's not evan anymore, stay behind me" vinnie said scared.
You watched as Evan got up and stretch, a smile crawled onto his face.
" look at you two, my favorite waste of flesh"
You shrunk realizing that habit was here. You backed up till your back hit the wall, vinnie looked at you with a worried look.
Habit took a step towards the two of You.
" isn't it little (Y/n) scared, how's the kids" he said taunting you.

You bolted out of the room, not looking back. You heard laughter from behind you, fear flew threw your blood. You hid in your room, crawling under the bed.
You heard screaming and laughter, which scared you more. You were worried about vinnie, though you hardly knew him he did make good company. You panicked as footsteps came close to the bed you felt your body go numb.
" who you hiding from" a voice sang from your right ear.
You knew that beside you was a wall so no one could sneak up on you, but you had to make sure.
You looked and saw that phyco of a man habit lying next to You with a twisted smile