habit time

You walked down the stairs, a emotionless look on your face. You looked around for vinnie, only to find nothing.
" habit seems in a bad mood" a voice said behind you.
You turned to see vinnie, he seemed to notice your numbness.
" you ok, you look pale" he said as he place a hand a pound your head.
" I'm fine, just dehydrate. I'll get something to drink soon, I just need to go to the bathroom" you said while walking away.
" ok see you after" he said as he walked to the living room.
You turned and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You let's out a sigh and slid down the wall.
" your a horrible lier" habit said as he sat next to you. " to be honest, I missed you. Kinda"
" what do you mean by that"
" I missed the sex, you put exsiment into it. While vinnie just lies there and does nothing"
" your a horrible person"
" I brought you here, so vinnie wouldn't be alone. He been really suicidal lately and thought some company would do him good"
" your lying"
" yea I am, but it was a good lie. The real reason is I want to fuck you like old times"
" you tried to kill me, you beat up my husband and threaten to hurt my kids. Your not gotten fucked by me not matter what"
" or I could just rape you while you sleep, how does that sound"
" I swear to god I will shove a cactus up my twat every night before I go to bed"
" that's really kinky" he said as he kissed your neck.
" leave me alone" you said pushing him back.
" if you let me fuck you I'll let vinny have a day to him self" he said as he kissed your neck once again.
" ok" you muttered out
He smiled and got up,
"vinnie come here" the male yelled.
Footsteps we heard as the taller male walked to the door, they stopped.
" (Y/n) thinks you should have a break for today, she said she'll take your place. All you have to do is fuck off do it about three hours, maybe more. Any less I kick you ass"
" oh that sound great I'll grab a lunch and leave" the male said happily.
" there i was nice to you to, I didn't tell vinnie was going to fuck you senseless " habit said with a twisted smile.
" I'm off, I'll be back in about 7 hours. I'm going on a hick "
" shut the fuck up and leave" habit screamed as he hit the door.
The front door was heard closing, you sighed at this.
" bitch let's strip down" he said as he took off his hat.