plan complete

You walked down the road, while Kevin mumbled beside you. You looked at him with tearie eyes, he sighed and turned to you. Placing a hand on your face, wiping your tears away.
" I-I can't do this" you cried.
He shushed you pulling you into a hug. Though it didn't stop you from crying.
" you have to do it, do it for your kids and there safety" he said calmly.
" I can't"
" than he's going to kill them, could you live with that"
You shook your head and let a big sob out.
" I'll tell them you did it for them, understand "
You nodded as he let go of you.
You followed him, while your face stain with tears.
He grabbed your hand and walked down into the trees off the path. You sighed as your stomach twist and turned each step you took. You stop catching Kevin attention, he sighed and pulled you close.
" Were almost theres, Just a few more minutes" he said walking away pulling you with him.
Fear started to burn at your lungs, which made everything blurry.
You fell as your sight became black, you started to shake before you stopped move all together.
Kevin sighed wishing he could do something to help her, but he knew her kids were the one thing keeping her alive. He picked her up bride style  and walked deeper into the woods. Making sure he didn't step the wrong way, he didn't want to drop you.
-------------------------------------------
Kevin got to the abandon shed, he sighed and placed you on the wall. He jumped when a hand grabbed his shoulder.
" you made it" the make laughed.
" fuck off"
" rude"
" you take her and you'll leave me and the kids alone" Kevin hissed.
" yea, unless this isn't her. Than I'll hit you and the kids understand "
Kevin nodded and stood up and walked away.