torment

You let out a scream, as you tryed to crawl away from him.
" you know I can locked the door with out touching it, so stop running"
You let out a sob and crawled away from him, you hurried to the door to get out. The door wouldn't open, tears rolled down your face. You were in hell, and you couldn't get out.
" oh don't worry I'm here for you" he whispered in your ear.
You let out a long sigh, you have given up. You were done, you turned to habit and stared blankly at him.
" go fuck yourself " you said slapping him.
You didn't care if he killed you, it was better than living at this point. He looked at you and let out a laugh.
" your such a bitch, do that again and I'll kill your family in front of you" he said pushing you against the wall. It unfazed you, you remembered feeling like this with your first love. He would beat you till you broke, than say he cared and make you have hope. It's been along time since that day, and you finally gave up.
" aw did I hurt your feelings" he said in a mocking tone.
You grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. You pulled back pushing him away
" like I said go fuck your self" you said opening the door and left.
Leaving a shocked habit behind