HOME

The male walked down the road, to the house of (Y/n). He couldn't wait to see her, It's been awhile due to the slender man. He smiled when he saw the lights, he ran down the dirt road even though the rain made it hard. Which caused him to fall and slipped, though he had getting to his feet. He climbed up the stairs, since he didn't want to fall down them like last time. Once he got to the top, he stood up and walked inside. He took off his boots, since the mud on them was making the boot heavy. He climbed up the stairs, and walked down the hall. He stopped at her door, he smiled and opened the door slowly. He walked in and sat on the bed, next to her sleeping body. He shook her gently, she opened her eyes. Though they were slightly open, she rubbed them to get the guck out of her eyes. She opened them once again, she saw the male sitting in front of him.

" Your back" she said sleepily.

" Yea, I have good and bad news" he said rubbing her hand.

" What is it" She asked slightly scared.

" good news, I got the week off. Bad news, he's back" He said looking at her worried.

" What will we do, I'm scared" She cried.

" Will be going to my place, he can't get you there" he said pulling you into a hug. " pack everything up, and wake the kids up and get them ready" he said letting her go.

" Ok Keven" she said running out of the room to get the kids ready.

He stood up and packed her and his bags, so they could leave to his place.

" They're ready" She said while she held the twins.

" Ok. Help me pack, so we can leave fast" He said looking back to the bag.

She nodded, placing her baby's on the bed. She grabbed clothes, and shoved them in the bed. They stood up, He walked out of the room, while she grabbed the kids. He grabbed all the bags and teleported them to his house, he did the same with the two oldest. He turned to (Y/n), he grabbed her arm and teleported there. They were all safe, though he still was scared.