pain

Your head rested on Kevin's shoulder, while his eyes were on you.
" you know I will always love you," he said as he pulled you into a kiss.
You kissed back but quickly pulled away when there was a knock at the door. You sighed and stood up and walked to the door
" I will always love you too, you are the one for me and you always will be," you said as you waved goodbye to your husband.
" I'll think of you every day my love," he said as he walked to you and gave you a goodbye kiss. The door was knocked at again, though louder. You pulled away and opened the door, to see habit.
" let's go slut," he said as he grabbed you and pulled you out of the house.
Kevin shot the door, his face full of pain. He had lost everything.
" you slept with him didn't you" he hissed.
You looked the other way, ignoring him. He gritted his teeth but pulled you along.
" you belong to me, only me no one else " he hissed as he tightens his grip.
You let out a whimper, though he ignored you
" ungrateful bitch, I did everything for you," he said as he dragged you threw the trees.
You snapped your hand away from him.
" bullshit, you did nothing for me. You ruined my life, you bastard" you yelled
You watched as his eyes turned a dark purple, you back away knowing you fucked up.
" I own you, when you joined my game I own you. I own every hair and cell on you worthless body" he yelled as he raised his hand and slapped you.
You stood there, shock though not surprise.
" you are mankind's bad habit, " you said and walked down the path
Habit walked down the path, his eyes full of rage.
" you will feel my wrath when we get home," he said as he grabbed your wrist.
" home, that place is not my home. That place is a jail" you hissed but fell silent when his nails dug into your skin.
" you will shut up and like it," he said as he stopped at a door, not any door but his.
" you will stay in your room alone and hungry till you can apologize to me," he said as he threw you threw the door.
You huffed and walked to your room.