morning

Your eyes flutter open, and you couldn't find Keven. You sighed and sat up, you got off the couch and headed to the humming. Which was in the kitchen, you smiled and you found him. 

" What time is it" You asked sleepily.

" It's nine thirty, you should eat before they wake up" he said calmly.

You nodded, and went in the fridge. You grabbed an apple, you bite into it. The sweetness made you smile, Keven smiled and made the kids breakfast. 

" When you finish, can you wake the kids up for me" he asked with a smile.

" Of course " you said with a smile.

You put the eaten apple in the trash, and headed to the bedroom. You opened the door, and woke your kids up. They got up and headed to the kitchen, the twins started a hissy fit. Though you didn't blame them, since they were only baby's. You picked them up and headed to the kitchen, You smiled when you saw your kids eating with out a fuse.

" They really love your cooking" you said looking at Keven.

" Yea" he said with a smile.

" How" you asked with humor in your voice.

" They'll get the corner if they don't eat their food" he said calmly.

You let out a laugh, while your kids looked at you annoyed.

" Oh, he came to your house last night. I have someone watching the house, he'll be doing this until Habit is gone" he said sitting down at the table.

" Ok " you said now slightly scared.

" Don't worry, he won't find you" he said with a serous face.

" I know he'll go for his kid, I just don't want him close to any of my kids" you said while Keven looked at you shocked.

He had forgot that you second oldest was Habits kids, he sighed and looked at you.

" Call the school, and tell them that the kids are being stalked by a killer. They won't be going to school, until he they are caught" he said in a whisper .

You nodded, knowing that it might work.

" Mom what are you talking about" you oldest asked.

" Nothing, finish your food and play with the toys that are in the suitcase" you said looking at them with a smile. They nodded and started to eat their food.