frisky (pt 2)

hours had past and you lied on the bed, your high was over. you no longer crave sex, you just starred at the door ready for him to walk threw. you sighed as nothing happened, you looked at the roof. you were board out of your mind, hoping that something would happen.

'click'

you snapped your head to the door, it slowly opened. you watched as a figure slowly pushed the door open, only to be revealed that it was habit. he looked tired, like he was ready to fall asleep at any moment. he sighed as he walked to the bed, he looked at you and smiled.

" your gonna help me" he said as he began to undress.

you nodded as he sat on the bed.

" I know I owe you the orgasm so your gonna do it your self, I'm to stressed and pissed. If i were to do it I'm going to kill you" he said as he pulled you in front of him. 

he sat on his lap, his member touched your inner thigh. you position yourself on the tip of his member, you thrusted down. you let out a moan, as habit let out a small chuckled. you began to grind on habit, he let out a grunt. you began to go faster, you felt your legs shake in pleasure.

" fuck" you muttered under your breath.

Habit smiled as he held your legs, so you wouldn't fall off.

" enjoying yourself " he said as you began to bounce your self.

you let out a moan, you kept going. you watched as habit eyes held a light purple-ish blue, you continued going though feared that something would happen. he let out a grunt as he dug his nails into your leg. you let out a whine, though kept going without saying a word. he sighed and looked at you, his eyes were darker. you knew he was losing control, though kept going.

" fuck it" he said as he grabbed your back and flipped you on the bed.

he slammed into you, you let out a moan. he began to thrust fast and hard into you, sending you into a moaning mess. he on the other hand was panting hard and fast, like a dog that ran for miles.

" oh fuck" he moaned as he gripped your neck.

you gasped for air, though it was hard you still manged. your moaning didn't help as well. you started to feel light headed, so you began to slap his arm. he release you as he grabbed your shoulder as he slammed hard into you. you let out a loud moan, as you arched your back.

" oh god, yes" you moaned as hit your orgasm.

he smiled as he quicken his pace, he let out moans and grunt. he slammed hard into, before pulling out. he came, his seed land on your lower stomach. he panted as he flopped next to you, he sighed and looked at you with a smile.

" your not done" he said as he pulled you up.

he forced you onto his lap, you got the hint and position yourself onto his member. thrusting down, he let out a thrust. you grind fast, as he panted. he watched you ride him in amusement.

" fuck" he muttered as he placed a hand on his chest.

you started to bonce, he grunted as his eye twitched.

" am i doing alright" you spoke.

" yea" he said as he tried to hold back his moan.

he was close, very close. he rolled his eyes, before hitting his climax. he huffed as he opened his eyes and looked at him.

" off now" he said

you oblige and crawled off, he sat up and began to get dressed.

" get dressed, your out of the room. your with me" he said

you nodded and began to dress, he watched you. he really wanted to fuck you again, he wanted you to scream his name as he fucked you senseless. he stood up and walked to the door, you followed. he walked down the hall, you never been in this hall. you had no idea where you where, he walked threw a door which led to another hall. you smiled as it was a familiar one, you looked back and saw the door you went threw was gone. he stopped at his door, though you didn't notice as you where looking behind you. you bumped into him, you jump as he snapped his head to you with a growl. he looked back at the door, opening it. he walked threw the door, you followed him. he pointed to the bed, as he walked to threw the room. you realized this was his room, you sighed and walked to the bed. flopping on it, before crawling on it and tucked your self in. you had realize to now how tired you were.