dinner

The night was lit from the bright moon, it was something that the eyes would want to see. Though this night danger hid in the shadows, watching for something. It had a plan, though it had to wait. It knew his time of break was almost over, though he didn't know the date. It would wait, until he showed.

________________________________________________________________________________

The kids lied on the bed, their eyes closed and their face full of slobber. (Y/n) watched with a small smile, they were perfect in your eyes. Though Keven had a hard time loving one, though he tried his best. 

" (Y/n)" Keven yelled from the kitchen.

(Y/n) turned to the kitchen, your eyes looking for any sigh of life. you smiled when you a shadow coming out of the kitchen. You walked to the room, while your eyes shined from the light. You turned into the room to see Keven, and a table full of food.

" I made you something" He said with a smile that you loved.

" Thank you" You said with a big smile.

You walked to him, while his smile stayed on his face. You kissed his cheek, and sit down with him. You joked with him, while you too ate. Your eyes turned to the wall, only to see it was 2:00. You turned to Keven with a small smile, he looked at you confused.

" After were done eating do you want to catch up" you said winking at him.

His smiled and nodded, while he shoved food in his mouth. You stuck a fork into the food, and shoved it into your mouth.  

" So do you think they will wake up" he asked finishing his plate.

" I don't know, but will go in the bathroom with the sink on. Hopefully it will work, if not will make up a story for them" you said calmly finishing you plate. " I'll wrap the leftover, you make sure their asleep" he nodded and walked to the bedroom.

You wrapped the plates and put them in the fridge, you smiled and walked to Keven. He turned to you and cupped your face, pulling you into a kissed. He pulled away with a small smile, his eyes looked into yours.

" Do you want to play music just in cause" he asked pushing you into the bathroom.

He closed the door, and turned on the sink. He pushed you onto the wall, his face close to yours.

" Are you ready" he said with a cocky smile.