plan

Kevin sat at the table thinking out a plan, though all end in him losing.
Was he willing to do that, what would happen to (Y/n). Would she get hurt.
" hey way are you thinking of" you said calmly.
" I'm thinking of a plan"
You nodded and started to make breakfast, as the kids were going to wake up soon.
" so how is the planning going"
" good, just keep running into a road block"
" oh what is the road block "
" I don't want you getting hurt, I don't want to lose you"
" I'll be fine, whatever the plan is till work"
Kevin nodded and started to think on how the plan would work. You grabbed the plates and dished out the food. Kevin got up and walked beside you, planting a kiss on your cheek.
You smiled with a small chuckle.
Picking the plates and putting them on the table, and grabbing the utensil.
" can you wake the kids for me, it's time for breakfast"
He nodded and walked to the bedroom, waking all four kids. He rushed the two out, carrying the other two.
He placed them in the high chair, as you put berries on there table.
" is something wrong hun" you said getting his attention.
" would you do anything to protect your kids"
You nodded and turned to him.
" I would even die, I would kill anyone including that asshat"
" even if you could never see them again"
" if it kept them safe, than I would"
Kevin nodded and let out a sigh.
" habit wants you back, he's willing to kill your kids to get you. I can keep them safe but that means you can't see them or me ever again"
You nodded and let out a soft sob, backing up and ran to the bathroom. Slamming the door, bursting into tears.
Kevin walked in with a worried look.
" you don't have to"
" those are my kids, I must do this for them. I just need a moment with them"
He noddedand walked out, you got up and walked to your kids. Kissing you first born, than the second born and Kissed the twins.
You kissed Kevin on the cheek.
" tell them about me"
He nodded and walked you out the door, you looked back once more. Only to see your two eldest crying, you let a tear slip