Private time

Warning: lemon

________________________________________________________________________________

His hands slid up you thigh, which sent chills up your spine. He smiled and kissed your neck, you moaned as he found your sweet spot. Keven smiled and started to nibble the spot, making you moan. He pulled from you neck, he looked at you with a seductive look. Your face turned red, though you didn't care. He grabbed the bottom of your shirt, pulling it over you head. He smiled and slid his hand up your chest, which made goosebumps crawled up your body.

" Your such a fucking tease" you said with a small smile.

He smiled and pulled off your bra, throwing it somewhere in the room. He grabbed his shirt, pulling it over his head. He stripped you down, while your face turned red. He stripped himself down, you covered your face as you blushed. He cupped your face, kissing you. 

" Your beautiful, you know that" while he pulled back from the kiss.

You blush with a small smile, your eyes looked into his. He pulled you to the ground, before getting on top of you. He pushed your legs apart, and looked at you once again.

" Your so beautiful" He said with a smile.

He lowered himself onto you, you felt his member touch your core. You shivered and let out a soft moaned, Keven smiled slightly. He pushed himself into you, you moaned into your hands. He pulled out, than trusting into you. You moaned arching your back, as pleasure shot threw your body. You grabbed his shoulders and wrapped your legs around him. You moaned as he sped up, you dug your nails into his back. He grunted in pain, though he didn't stop.

" K-Keven, faster" You cried in pleasure.

He nodded and trusted faster, you moaned loud. Keven picked you up, and pushed you against the wall. You felt your body twist in pleasure, Keven moaned as his thrust became sloppy. You screamed as your orgasm hit, Keven soon followed after. Keven let you down, you smiled and got dressed. Keven dressed him self up, he waited for you to get dressed. He opened the door, only to see the kids their. Their eyes filled with worried, you too sighed.

" What happened in their" they asked.

You laughed and pushed them to their bed, while Keven laughed.