Chapter 1.3 Hate at First Sight

A few minutes has passed by, but Pete is still reluctant to step out of his car.

More than a hundred students had already made their way to the school ground, passing his car... chattering endlessly.

Even without him distinctly hearing their voices from the inside of the car, but somehow... he could still make out some of the words they were conversing on. Paranoid as it make seems,

This....

Here....

Them....

Scares him...

He decided to think of Daili.

If only his friend is here with him everything would be alright and bearable.

Ever since middle school, he was this cliche - a socially awkward teenager, can't manage to start a conversation, can't even make a joke.

And in every social gathering they went to, he was like a wall flower just there, but don't belong.

Thankfully Daili was with him all the way, so somehow he made a few friends, the ones that you can count on with just one hand.

Can't help but smile, Pete closes his eyes momentarily.

True, he have a few friends but they are genuinely real...

Thus braving his self...he pulled out his seat belt, take his bag and unlocking the car's door, slightly closing his eyes, he let out a deep sigh...

With an unmasked determination he finally step out

Here goes no-...nNo Way...
.............................................................

A few blocks, and finally they'll be arriving to the school's parking lot.

And honestly, a few more words from Pond, and Ae will be flying out mad. Ever since his shameless and perverted cousin, saw the picture of their former classmate from their old school, announcing on social media his so called "Boyfriend", Pond didn't stop on stalking them, wanting to know every detail as to how did Mean, their so called Ice Prince with a face paralysis manage to have a lovelife, and a boy too.

As Pond kept on muttering to himself...

"How mysterious..., Ae aren't you a bit curious... I mean... Man... It's Mean the-,"

"If you're still talking bout that... i swear I'm gonna punch you so hard... Throw you out off the car and leave you for dead", he stressed out while raising his hand forming it into a fist.

"Really now... Couz, you're always so terrifyingly dramatic...anyway...sometimes I really wish to see you flustered on something or someone so I can make fun of you", Pond teases before looking back at his phone smirking.

Shaking his head, he look outside his window, " Young Masters we are finally here", their driver stated after a minute.

Stepping out off the car, and without saying anything to his cousin he made his way to the entrance of the school.

Making a turn...

What the fuck!