Chapter 5.3 The Sun Rises In The West

Ae's POV

My body had moved on its own...

As my hand reached for your porcelain doll liked face... I almost had this urge to held it back... because I was afraid I might break you, and just the thought of that shooked me. I sighed deeply in defeat.

My dear Ai Pete what did you do to me...

As you tried to pull away, I held your thin frame even closer, just a little more and I could practically...

Kiss you...

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked that stupid question...of you liking that Nosy Bastard...", you know what Ai Pete, you're the very first person and will also be the last one, to whom I will say this words- I' m Sorry'.

Only you Ai Pete...

I might be a greedy person...

But for you I can give you everything...

Even my beating heart...

That's why you should choose me...

"But Ai Pete... I'm really am the much better choice",

"Yes indeed you are... Ae"

You probably don't know but hearing this words, made me even want to posses you more.  If only you had turned your head towards mine... I'm afraid you might run away from me this instance.

Because seeing the image being reflected by the tinted window glass in this room, I myself can't help but frozed.

Because I...

I looked like a Fiend...

A Fiend in Love...

..........................................................................

The annoying knocks on the door woke me up from a very very nice dream which includes my beloved Ai Pete...

I guess its not only a dream, I still remember your worried face as you accompanied me awhile ago, until the entrance of your condo unit. Really I wanna stay with you more but knowing how bothersome Pond is, he might noticed that I haven't got home last night.

And still you keep on suggesting that I go to the hospital, Ai Pete the other thing that makes this body of mine special is that I don't get sick and heal kinda faster than of a normal one, I'm that strong.

I Should have kiss those lips...

Now I'm regretting...

"Hey Ae!... Ae!... My cousin.!... Open up the door... Ae... Ae... Ae..."

Damn Pond...

"Ae... I know you're already awake",

"Shut the hell up Pond!"

"Ae...you are awake... Good... Good now be a nice boy and open the door.."

"Go Die you bastard",I shouted, really how did I ever get this crazy bastard as a cousin.

"I'm too handsome and too hot to die... The world needs me..."

I got off from my bed and with heavy steps I roughly swung open the door, and there I saw the annoyingly teasing face of my cousin.

"What d'you want Pond", I yelled at him.

"Oh ho... Is that the way you talked to your beloved cousin who had painstakingly waited for you last night...speaking of last night where were you Ae", Pond asked as he smuggingly leaned towards the door.

"You're not my mother Pond", I grumpily said and turned away from him, I sat on my computer chair as I opened my phone.

"Naturally I'm not..., as you can see I have a dick", he said as he sat on my bed looking at me.

"Fuck you"

"Ae did you fuck someone last night?"

Suddenly the image of a glossy eyed Ai Pete, provokingly spread out on my bed flashed through my mind I swallowed hard as I try to control my heated urge.

"You did fuck someone", Pond exclaimed clearly shocked.

"You and your perverted thoughts..."

Deeply thinking I turned my eyes on him.

"I got into a fight",I said momentarily.

Immediately Pond straighten up his posture he looked at me from head to foot.

"I guess you lose"

My eyes twitched as I glared at him, really this guy's intuition are on the spot. Fortunately he wasn't gloating how I'd lose. But eventhough, it still irked me to looked weak in front of Pond or anyone.

More especially you Ai Pete...

"How many were they?",

"5",I answered shortly. As he whistled he shaked his head and seriously asked,

"What do you want to do cousin"

I menacingly smirked, "Pay them back a thousand fold, especially that fucking shit of a monkey!", remembering that retards face I want to punched something.

Thinking that those dirty hands had once touched Ai Pete, made me want to repeatedly kill the motherfucker. I might as well cut those hands of his.

"You should probably call our Uncle Tul, after all he is the General of our National Army, he won't hesitate to help, you of all people should know...also he favours you the most"

"Hmmm...why not...but I will personally handle that fucker myself", looking at my phone a sadistic smile form on my lips.

"By the way Ae, what's the deal with you and those shit?", with a very curious face Pond asked looking straight at me.

As I put my elbow on top of the armchair and rest my face on my hand I answered,

"that fucker was trying to take what's mine..."

This had piqued the curiousity of my cousin because now he had tossed aside his headset on the bed.

"That's new cousin...shall I guess what or who?"

I kept my mouth shut, a minute passes by.

"I'll skip to what and straight to who"

"Ai Pete"

"Now...now...Ae-...who did you say it was?!", I almost laughed at his shocked expression.

"I'm not repeating what I said Nosy Bastard", and with that I left him with his mouth wide open.