11: Chilly

"Heyyy, snow! It must be winter, Chiron's letting it snow. I love snow." Will grinned, running around like a little kid in the snow. Nico seemed less happy about it.

"It looks like it." Nico replied simply. Will ran back to Nico, hands on his hips.

"You're cold, aren't you?" Will asked him suddenly. Nico shook his head in denial, even though he was in fact cold.

"You are, that jacket is doing nothing for you. Don't lie, Nicolas.Why don't you get one from the camp store?" Will questioned.

"I'm not cold." Nico lied. Will thought for a moment, then had an idea. He gave Nico a short wave before going completely invisible, walking off to gods-know-where as Nico continued to the stables.

When Will walked back, he looked like a floating jacket. He was still invisible to Nico, so there was simply a jacket being worn by no one. He made himself visible again, smiling.

"This was my favorite jacket, other than the one I died in. It's really soft and warm, here." He took the jacket off and held it out, waiting for Nico to take it.

It was pretty basic looking-crimson, with some sort of college name across the front. It did look very soft and warm, to be fair.

Nico debated not taking it. But he was cold, so he took the jacket out of the ghost's hand and put it on.

"Sorry that the zipper is fucky, the puller thing broke off somehow so I improvised. Safety pin."

"It's fine. Thank you." Nico muttered.

It was very soft and warm, and amazing, and smelled nice, but Nico wouldn't admit that. He was stubborn.

And Nico looked kind of adorable in Will's jacket, but Will wouldn't admit that. He couldn't admit that he found a living person cute, while he was dead.

"No problem. I obviously have no use for it."

"Did you just steal this from your cabin?"

"Yeah, it was with all my other stuff. No one moved any of my belongings yet. I've been dead for, like, over a week, yeah?" Will pondered how long he'd been dead, exactly.

"Two weeks." Nico confirmed.