Sandwich - Q

August 2017

"Alright dude, you ready" Joe chuckled through my ear piece.

I just grunted and looked over at one of the hidden cameras. Today we were shooting at a small deli in Manhattan. We had to work behind the counter and do/say whatever the guys told us to do. I had been partnered up with Sal.

So far the morning had been pretty quiet, and our producer was becoming more annoyed with each passing minute, and sent one of the assistants onto the street to hand out free sandwich vouchers. After another boring half hour someone finally walked in.

"Ruben please" the woman smiled.

Fuck, she was gorgeous. She couldn't be any older than 25, with long red hair and a sweet smile. She was a little chunky but had killer curves. I only realised I was staring at her when I heard Mur chuckling in my ear piece.

"I think Q's just fallen in love" Joe laughed.

I had to force my eyes from her tits as I felt my cheeks burn up. They were gonna kill me.

"Lets see if she wants a bit of old Q" Mur sniggered.

"Q, ask her how much she likes meat" Mur went on.

I let out a small groan and then looked up to smile at the chick. "So you like your meat huh?" I asked tight lipped.

"I guess" she shrugged and folded her hair behind her ear.

"You like, want the sandwich smashed or what?" I asked as Mur continued to laugh in my ear.

She looked over at me as though I'd gone mad and shrugged. "Smashed?"

"Yeah, you know, smashed" Sal added.

"Guys, break out into a fight over who asked her first" Joe chuckled

"Hey, I'm askin the lady here" I shout out and throw a piece of beef at Sal's face.

"Yeah, well maybe she didn't understand stupid, stupid" Sal shouted back as he tried to hide his laughter as the piece of beef slide down his face.

"You wanna go" I roared back

"You wanna go brah" he yelled back before running at me and yanking me down to the floor.

I went on to through salad and cheese up in the air as we pretended to fight. The red haired woman stood at the other side of the counter and looked around in disbelief.

"Guys, I just want a sandwich" she groaned.

"See, she just wants a sandwich stupid" Sal chuckled as he jumped up from the floor.

At this point one of the assistant producers came out and explained what we were doing. She seemed relieved and laughed a little. Thankfully, she agreed to sign the release and one of the real deli workers made her a sandwich.

"Thanks for being good sport" I called out to her.

"Thanks for the free sandwich" she smiled back before stepping out into the New York streets.

After we had finished filming for the day we all headed out to a near by diner.

"Check out ladies man here" Joe laughed once the waitress lefted, not before flashing a cheeky wink at me.

"Yeah, think he fell in love today though" Sal laughed.

"Dude, the red head? Man she was so fucking hot" I sighed

"Bit too chunky for me" Mur shrugged.

"Fucking idiot" Sal grumbled.

"And british from the sound of that accent" Joe wiggled his eye brows at me.

"You should of got her number dude" Sal spoke disappointingly

I shrugged and mentally kicked myself for not asking. I'd gotten girls numbers from the show before, but in the end I'd never call. It was a bit to weird for me, but this girl I think I would of made an exception for.