Your Out

Backstage

You walk to the backstage holding your gut in pain while your back is dripping blood. You walk to catering and see everyone clapping at Aleister for his victory against you. You walk up beside Aleister and put your arm around his shoulder.

You: Holy shit man! You hit so God damn hard!

Aleister: Woah Shift. You hit hard too but are you ok? You took a big fall out there. I got worried about you.

You: Yeah I'll be fine don't worry. Besides nothing bad will happ-

Alexa: MAX!

You: I spoke too soon...

Alexa storms up to you and grabs your ear and turns it. You frown in pain while Alexa takes you somewhere backstage. She lets go of your ear and you look around. You just see boxes for equipment and merchandise.

Alexa: Is this what Hunter was talking about!? You jumping off the cell!

You: Alexa calm down I'm ok. It was just a jump no big dea-

Alexa: No big deal! You did a moonsault off the cell! You jumped off a 20 ft cell!

You: Well here I am, living...breathing and talking to you.

Alexa: But what would happen if you weren't here!? What happened if something wrong happened!? What happened if you fell an got hurt or even died!?

You: Alexa... I'm sorry for making you worried. I justed wanted the fans to have a great match to watch. Next time, I'll speak to you before I make the decision, I'm with you and you're with me...

Alexa starts tearing up and wrap your arms around her and hug her. She hugs you back but then pulls her arms back quickly.

Alexa: Forgot about your bloody back

You two laugh and kiss each other.

Alexa: You should go get that checked out...

You: Yeah maybe...

You two walk to the medical staff's office and you get checked out. Finn and Becky walk into the office and you guys start talking. The doctor walks out of the office with a folder full of papers and Alexa sits next to you.

Finn: Shift are you ok? We saw your fall and everyone in catering held their breath. 

Becky: Yeah and my title win meant nothing after you jumped off the cell.

You: Well I'm sorry to hear that Becky and I am fine Finn. Nothing feels broken so I should be fine. 

The doctor comes back with Triple H and Hunter starts talking.

Hunter: Look at this, a part of the new generation of wrestlers are in this room. Finn the Intercontinental champion, Becky the Smackdown Live Women's champion, Alexa the Raw Women's champion, and Nightshift, a hard-working performer in this company. I'm proud of each and every one of you. 

You guys all look at each other, Finn and Becky hug while Alexa ups her head on your shoulder. 

Hunter: But Shift you will be written off of tv right now. We will allow you to rest and train to come back better.

You jump out of your seat and walk up to Hunter worried.

You: What? How long will I be out? I'm fine trust me it's just a jump Hunter.

Hunter: You will be out for a month and even though you aren't injured, we can't risk your health. Thank you for the match out there now you can go home and get a vacation. Everyone will keep going on the road.