Surprise!

You wake up on your bed in your sunny California home(SCU!) and you look around to see Alexa. You see the clock and it reads "12:30 pm" and you become upset because you woke up late. You stumbled to get out of bed and walked to the kitchen. You open the blinds and people jumped out of the shadows.

People: Suprise!

You: Fuck! What... It's not my birthday...

Alexa: We know, we're practicing!

You: For what?

Alexa: Your sister is coming over later and we're holding a surprise party.

You: Wait why?

Alexa: It's going to be a surprise! Besides, I invited some of your sister's friends and her husband. Now just go clean up an-

You: Husband huh?

Jason: Over here!

You turn over to see a familiar face. Once you remember, you and Jason share a high five.

You: JASON YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Jason: Hell yeah buddy!

Alexa: You know Jason?

You: Yeah we were friends in high school! I dipped on him after high school and went to college!

You guys hear a doorbell and everyone hides again, except you.

You: I guess I'll answer the door...

You open the door and you see your sister, who looks different from the last time you saw her.

You: Sis! And baby daughter!

The baby starts to cry and you get scared. Isabelle laughs at you as she tries to make the baby stop crying.

Isabelle: Shh Ruby it's ok.

You: Ruby huh? Well, come in.

Isabelle walks in and the lights turn on and everyone screams surprise. Isabelle grows a smile and she hugs you.

Isabelle: You made a party for me? How did you know I was pregnant?

You: I didn't organize the par- Pregnant!? Jason has anyone taught you to pull out!?

Jason shrugs and everyone laughs. Isabelle sits down and you share a beer with Jason.

You: Isabelle only has girlfriends?

Jason: Yeah, all of my friends are at a sports bar sharing wings and watching sports.

You: Sounds amazing honestly...

You take a sip of beer and looked at the wall to see your intercontinental championship being hung on the wall.

Alexa: So you're pregnant again?

Isabelle: Yeah and I'm so happy about it! Now Alexa, when is my baby brother going to get you pregnant?

Alexa: W-What?

Isabelle: Yeah! You two look so adorable and I can't wait until you two have kids running around!

Alexa: Well I don't know.. Maybe soon.

Isabelle: I want them in 9 months all right!

Alexa: Yes ma'am

The girls laugh while you and Jason watch football (American) on your phone...

After the Party

You pick up glasses with wine still in them and you finish each glass. You washed the wine glasses and sat down on the sofa and started to play on your Switch. You were playing Smash until Alexa sat down next to you and started an Instagram Live Stream.

Alexa: Hey guys its the goddess Alexa Bliss and Nightshift, whos playing video games, and we are doing a Q&A stream again so shoot some questions. How do you guys feel about Raw?

You: Umm... Boring.

Alexa: Come on, it's not that bad!

You: Err... Its... Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Alexa: Well it does feel like Deja Vu.

You: BUT at TLC you guys might want to tune in! Something may get...extreme...

You guys answer more questions for an hour until you guys need to leave for a live event. Alexa ends the stream and you guys drive off for the live event. You are in a match against Chad Gable for some reason. Chad walks down the ring with Bobby and their new shiny tag team belts. You walk out and the crowd cheers for you. You and Chad start your match and the crowd cheers for you to take the win. After 10 minutes, Shinsuke runs out and lands a low blow on Chad and the match ends. You and Shinsuke attack Chad until Bobby ran in. Shinsuke took care of Bobby, landing a Kinshasa on him and you land Nightmares on Chad. You two stand on top of the two while the crowd cheers.

Later

You walk around the yard until you see Finn and Becky walked over to you. You put your earbuds in your packet and you high-five Finn and hug Becky.

Becky: Hey nice match earlier!

Finn: I was good until you needed help. So how's that Intercontinental championship? Cleaning it for me I hope?

You: Hardy har har... Besides I'm actually doing well in my first year...

Alexa: Come in you guys, its dark!

You 3 walk in and Alexa hands you guys some wine and you guys drink. You drink your wine in silence while the three were talking. You turn on the Tv and watch the news while Alexa cuddles up with you.

Finn: Oi Max what's up?

You: Oh its nothing really, I'm just really tired from the match...

Becky: Oh you are huh?

You: Yeah

Becky: All right...

Becky takes a sip of wine while everyone looks at her.

Becky: I need to use the bathroom...

Becky leaves to use the bathroom and you go to the kitchen to get a cold beer and when you open it, you see Becky in the corner of your eye.

Becky: So you and Liv were something huh?

You: You knew about us?

Becky: Drunken Liv talk...

You: Look, Becky, I and Alexa are over it and iv apologized.

Becky: I saw you two talk while the tag match was going on. Surprised you even fucked Liv. Well, I get it, you'd fuck any girl huh?

You: W-What no Becky...

Becky hugs you and you get uncomfortable.

Becky: I want it, Max...

You: Umm Becky, I don't want to do it again...

Becky grabs you a beer and takes a sip out of it.

Becky: What? I wouldn't fuck you... I'm going back to the living room.

You stare at Becky while she walks back to the living room and sits next to Finn. You grab another beer and you walk back to the living room.

Finn: Now beer Max? This is your house, not a bar.

You: I'm going to need a lot of beers tonight....

Becky laughs while Finn and Alexa look at her in confusion while you look at the tv.