Live Q&A

You and Alexa walk into the George R. Brown Convention Center for a live q&a by Kathy Kelly. You and Alexa have to sign some of your merch and then you two will be asked questions. You and Alexa sit down and sign pictures from fans. After 2 hours of signing stuff, you and Alexa head out to the stage and the crowd cheers at the sight of seeing you two.

Kathy: Welcome everyone to the George R. Brown Convention Center WWE Q&A with the RAW Women's champion Alexa Bliss and "The Shadow of the WWE" Nightshift!

The crowd cheers

You: Hey everyone!

Alexa: Thanks for coming!

Kathy: Now let's start this Q&A! The 1st question "What's it like being where you are now?"

You: I made a pretty good name for myself before I got here, hustling and working every single NJPW show and all over Japan, and through YouTube, creating the biggest buzz I could for myself. I figured then that WWE wasn't something I was destined for; I was going to go back to Japan and wrestle there. And at the time, I was totally happy with that, even though I always knew in the back of my mind that I wanted to be over there. So, I think it's a cop-out when you go, "Oh, well, I don't want to go there, what would happen if you become a jobber? But what would happen if you become successful there?" It was a dice roll honestly.

Alexa: Good thing you're doing well so far in the company huh? I was scared also because I had a day to really make my character for the NXT women's tournament, so I made the Tinkerbell gimmick and it didn't work out.

You: Thank god for that...

The crowd and Kathy laughs.

Alexa: Hey! A least I'm the Goddess of WWE now.

Kathy: What do you have to do to get to where you are?

You: When I was a kid, I would watch wrestling as other wrestlers did. I would study many different wrestlers and the moves they did. I would go to gyms and build up my body and them practice wrestling moves. Then I'd go to my job, which was a tour guide at the Texas Zoo. I would work 9 hours a day, Monday-Thursday and work out Friday-Sunday. Once I felt like my body was ready for wrestling, I went to Japan looking for someone to train me.

Alexa: For me, it was what I just said. I joined the NXT women's tournament and I trained hard to be able to catch up with the other girls in the roster.I'm grateful that I'm where I'm at now, it's amazing.

Kathy: Over the years, many people have said that wrestling is fake. Is it fake?

You: We let everybody go behind the scenes with Total Divas and all the girls getting along, heels with faces, there's no point to make it seem real. I don't take myself too seriously. It's 2018, if you say wrestling's fake, I'm not gonna flip out or whatever...You're just uninformed. People I had rivalries in Japan with, we became friends. Kenny, Cody, Okada, Naito, we all became friends because of our rivalries. There will be some occasions where people will hate each other, but most of the time we are a family. Chair shots, table breaks, some moves will hurt like a motherfucker. We just learned how to minimize the damage from these hits. We will bleed, we will break bones on accident, muscles will be injured, it's wrestling.

Alexa: If you guys want more proof of that, just watch some of Max's matches in NXT.

Crowd: Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! Bullet Club! Bullet Club! The Elite! The The Elite!

Kathy: How about fan fiction? There are a lot of stories the fans have made.

You look at the crowd and they laugh.

Alexa: You know what I saw the other day I was scrolling on my Instagram or on Twitter or something, but somebody tagged me on me a shirt that was a picture, obviously a fan-drawn cartoon thing of just you and Finn in a deep embrace. I wanted to buy it. It was a thing on eBay, a real thing that I could've bought. It was hysterical.