Day Off

You wake up hearing Alexa on the phone talking to someone. You give her a wink and you get out of bed and head over to the bathroom. You took a shower, brushed your teeth, and fixed your hair still hearing Alexa talking to someone. You changed your clothes and still hear Alexa talking. You go on your phone and see messages from your friends but before you could see them Alexa finishes her call.

Alexa: Hey Shift are you free today?

You: Yeah I have nothing going on today... I was just going to the gym and chill for the rest of the day.

Alexa: Well I have a meet and greet with Roman, Finn, and Bobby and I wanted to know if you could go with me.

You: Sure ill go, this could be fun!

Alexa: Thanks! It starts at 12:00 pm and it's 10:25.

You: All right let's get food and head out.

You and Alexa leave the hotel and head over to a local Waffle House. You guys order some food until some kid walks up to you two.

Kid: Mom look its Alexa Bliss!

The kid's mom walks over to him and starts to grab his arm

Mom: Alex you don't need to be bothering people when they are eating. Let's go home.

Alexa: Oh no he's ok besides he's a fan. Would you like a picture with me?

The kid nods and the Mom takes out her phone. She took a picture of Alexa with her son and they left the restaurant.

You: He didn't even notice me... He just wanted to see you.... and not me...

Alexa: Not everything has to be about you! Besides, I bet a bunch of kids want to take pictures with you.

You: Yeah.... I guess

You and Alexa finish eating and you pay the bill. You two get into your car and drive to the mall where the meet and great would happen.

1 1/2 hour later

There was a huge line of fans wanting to meet their favourite wrestlers, but you had to stay in the back just because you weren't supposed to even be there. You saw a bunch of kids take pictures of Alexa and the fans waving a two sweet at you. After another hour of standing the meet and greet ended. You looked at your phone and saw that it was 3:00 and you wanted to practice with Alexa for a bit.

You: Hey Alexa!

Alexa: Oh hey! Sorry, you couldn't be apart of the meet and greet but the fans were great.

You: I can tell from their energy. Hey so do you want to head out and practice for a bit at a wrestling gym around here?

Alexa: Sure we could practice for a bit. You could teach me some new tricks.

You and Alexa leave the mall and drive to a wrestling gym and change clothes into some tap out gear. You two roll inside the ring and start to stretch. You make Alexa do some runs off the ropes and climb the turnbuckle a couple of times.

You: Ok now some moonsaults! Just watch for now and then ill teach you.

You jump over the top rope and jump on the 2nd rope and climb to the third and deliver a moonsault to a mat. You get up and Alexa climbs to the top rope and does a Twisted Bliss and sits on her knees.

You: Well a Twisted Bliss is a type of moonsault...

Alexa: Well it is soo... next?

You: Ok umm... springboard Twisted Bliss!

Alexa: Springboard Twisted Bliss? That sounds awesome!

You and Alexa keep practising and she gets better and better at learning new moves to use. You guys stayed until the gym closed and left to go get some food. You guys picked up some food and went back to your hotel rooms. You guys ate and changed into your nightclothes and lay down on the bed. The European tour starts on Saturday and you can't wait.

RAW in London, England

Cole: Aleister Black with the Black Mass to Finn Balor!

1....2....3!

DING DING DING

 Graves: Good night Balor! He brought the fight to Aleister but everything changed when Finn missed that dive!

Cole: What a main event to end off the night! Thank you for watching Monday Night RAW and have a good nig-

A hooded figure slides into the ring and starts to attack Aleister with a baseball bat. Aleister was on the floor, clenching his back and groaning in agony. The figure left the ring and looked under it to find a chair. It slides back in and keeps attacking Aleister, sets up the chair, and lays Alister down on it. The figure climbs the rope and delivers a double moonsault to Aleister, breaking the chair. The figure unmasked itself and the crowd explodes with boos Corey Graves laughing.

Graves: Smart technique! Attacking Aleister after he had a hard-hitting and attacking him from the behind! 

The referees ran down the ring and yelled at you to go away and leave Aleister alone. You left the ring and walked up the ramp with boos from the crowd. The show ends and you head over to the locker room to change your clothes. You meet up with Finn and Drew and talked to each other.

You: So Drew hows that title reign? Must be fun holding a mid-card title huh?

Drew: Oi at least I'm holding a title!

Finn: Its ok Drew Shift just cocky... well I guess Alexa his getting his "cock"iness.

You: Oh shut up Finn at least my girlfriend is getting pleasured, unlike you and Becky...

You guys laugh it off while the girls look at you three

Alexa: Boy jokes

Becky: Weird...

You five decide to go out and hang out at a restaurant. You guys were drinking heavily and got drunk very quickly. You and Alexa get in a taxi and get a ride back to your hotel room where.... You guys know what happened... right?