1st Episode

You see a bunch of your friends and cameramen recording them. You hated to see random camera people in your house for hours filing you for views on a TV show. The director gestured the cameramen to start recording and all the girls jumped in the pool. Maryse, Lana, Nikki, Brie, Becky, and Alexa were playing around in the pool while their lovers were talking over some beer. 

Maryse: Alexa this house is amazing? I need to call your agent for a house like this. 

 Nikki: Yeah, didn't Max want this house? He has nice taste. 

 Alexa: Yeah Max's sister actually sold this house to us. He had some old friends to help set up the house and Max set up the pool stuff.

Becky: Max is so clever, I hope Finn could learn some stuff from him. 

 While the girls keep talking, you, Finn, Rusev, Miz, and Bryan are talking. 

 Finn: Then when Becky told me I was supposed to be here, it shocked me. I never wanted this to happen, I don't even watch the show. 

You: I was never a fan of drama TV shows, but filming my everyday life is not something I would like to do.

Miz: I pretty much got over all of that, it's nice for people to see a different side of your character on WWE. 

Rusev: A lot of people don't watch this show, millions of people will watch RAW or Smackdown, but not even half a million will watch Total Divas. 

Bryan: At least I have my own TV show with my wife, my sister in law, and.... John 

You guys laugh and drink your beers while the girls are still talking with the cameramen filming them. The director walks over to you guys holding a football. 

Director: Take this football and throw it around with your shirts off. 

The director hands you the ball and take off your shirt revealing your chests. Finn, Rusev, and Bryan ran down the yard while Miz stands with you. You throw the ball across the yard and Rusev catches it. Rusev throws the ball at you and the Miz and you run after the ball. The ball flies across the yard over the Miz you try to run after the ball. You jump in the air and you catch it with one hand, but you fall into the pool with the girls still in it. You swim in and everyone laughs while you hold the ball up in triumph. After a couple of hours the girls walk in and bet the food ready for the barbecue. You guys got bored and decided to do some moves on each other. Miz hits Daniel with the "It" kicks and kicks him into the pool. Finn then dropkicks Miz into the pool, the you superkick Finn into the pool. You celebrate until Rusev hits you with the Bulgarian kick. Rusev celebrates until Daniel jumps out the pool and lands the Running Knee strike on Rusev and throws himself and Rusev into the pool. You guess all laugh while the girls are in the kitchen. 

Brie: Hey Alexa? Should we bring some wine out there? 

Alexa: Yeah I brought some wine from Napa and I'll bring the wine glasses.

Becky: I have the beef and veggies. 

Nikki: I have the coal and gasoline. 

Maryse: I have the plates and a beef mixture we could spread on the meat. 

Alexa: This should be enough, lets head back outside. 

The girls walk outside holding all the stuff, then placing it on the bench. You jump out the pool and head back inside and get out some tofu steak you made earlier on the day. You put the coal on the grill, pour some gasoline, and put a lit match in there. You put some beef on the grill and the tofu steak on the grill and you let it cook. 

 Finn: Hey Max when are you getting back in the ring? Fucking missed you in that ring! 

 You: When the time is right, I guess.. by back still hurts a bit from that fall.