Setting up

Forget the lies the money, we're in this together!!

You wake up groaning after your phone starts ringing loudly. "Across the Nation" starts playing while you're struggling to get up. You unplug your phone and you see that Alexa is calling you and you get excited. You answer the phone.

You: Alexa hey!

Alexa: Hey babe sorry I didn't call you, I was busy the whole day yesterday with RAW and everything. How are you?

You: I'm great, the guys and I came over and fixed setting up the house and we watched some RAW. 

Alexa: Well I'm glad that you're not talking to any girls while I'm gone.

You hear Alexa giggle and it brings a smile on your face.

Alexa: I just learned that I'm coming back home on Friday, but I'll be flying out on Sunday.

You: We could do something while you're here, I mean we could set up the poo-

Alexa: Actually we're recording some parts of a Total Divas episode. All the girls and the guys are coming to our place.

You: Huh!? Shouldn't they tell us if they're coming to OUR house? They can't just notify you!

Alexa: Well its too late now. Can you go set up the pool? I want there to be a pool for the girls and me.

You: Yeah, I have nothing else to do anyway. I'll go clean it up and do some other stuff for the shoot.

Alexa: Thanks, and if you do well you can have a treat when I get back.

You jump out of bed but you fall over the covers and you fall down face first.

Alexa: I guess you got too excited huh?

You: Uh huh...

Alexa: Well I have to go, need to drive to a meet and greet at the Mall of America.

You: All right babe have fun! I'll go fix up the pool for the show. Talk to you later babe!

Alexa: Bye

Alexa ends the call and you get up from the floor. You go to the kitchen and you make some eggs and pancakes. You eat your breakfast and you find a piece of paper, which had a phone number on it.

You: Number...? LIV!

You put the number into your phone and you call Liv.

You: Pick up... pick up...

Liv: Hello?

You: Hey Liv it's me, Max, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come ov-

Liv: Oh hey Max, I can come over later.

You: Ok, if you have some swimming clothes, you can bring them, I'm going to be fixing up our pool.

You can hear Liv giggling

Liv: Sure, but I'll be heading out to a party. 

You: OK, just come over anytime.

Liv ends the call and you send her your address on a text. You finished eating your pancakes that were almost burnt. You head outside and you find the pool which was covered in a pool cover. You uncover it and the pool didn't look that bad.