Ride Along

1....2....3!

Ding Ding Ding

You walk up the ramp after beating Curt Hawkins in a 10-second match at a live event. You change your clothes and see Alexa walking with Nia and Ronda. You walk past them and head over to Finn and Rollins. Dean and Roman were fighting the B-Team and Titus Worldwide in a 6 man tag match.

Rollins: There's the man who beat Braun!

Finn and Rollins give you a fist bump

You: Hey guys just finished my match.

Finn: You had an easy match, unlike me...

Seth: My match was pretty easy, I mean I fought a cruiserweight.

You: Didn't you fight Finn?

Finn: Oh shut up...

You and Seth while Finn crosses his arms

Finn: Whatever... Besides at least I didn't make a lot of noise in my hotel room yesterday night.

You turn your face and Finn laughs

Seth: That was you! I couldn't sleep that night!

You: That wasn't me! It was Alexa making all that noise!

Alexa: Alexa making what?

Alexa appears behind you and you get scared. You turn to Alexa and see her with her hands on her hips. You turn around and see Seth running with Finn to their cars.

You: Nothing... I swear

Alexa: Whatever... Besides we need to get ready.

You: Ready? For what?

Alexa: Ride Along! Did they not tell you that you would be in it with me?

You: Nope...

Alexa: Well they hooked up your car so let's go!

Alexa pushes you to your car and you get in with Alexa sitting in the passenger seat. The camera starts rolling.

Alexa: All right where are we going now? 

You: Well we are in San Diego and we need to go to Phoenix for a show than an episode of RAW for that week. After that, we head over to Europe for the European tour.

Alexa: All right 5 hours of driving! WOO!

After 30 minutes of driving Alexa starts talking

Alexa: So Shift you did talk about your career before WWE but can you explain it?

You: Which part? The 1st company, 2nd company, crazy matches, what?

Alexa: Anything because your career sounds so interesting...

You: Well I started to wrestle at the age of 19 at a pub in Oklahoma for a couple of years. Ohio Valley Wrestling was still a thing and I took a tryout. Of course, I was awful back then, couldn't do one moonsault so they turned me down instantly. I took that for motivation and told myself one day I would be hired by the WWE. I went to the Wild Samoan Training Center, the same school that Batista went to, and trained for years. Once I was 22, I graduated from the school and went to Japan to wrestle. I joined some shady wrestling companies just to pay rent and do something I want to do. The matches were awful and probably could have killed me... Barbed wire matches, first blood, broken bones match.... umm...

Alexa: Broken bones match... do you have to break a bone to win or something?

You: Its whoever has the least amount of broken bones wins the match. You have to break as many bones in 15 minutes. I lost 2 out of 3 matches and broken multiple bones and had... 5 or 7 broken bones.

Alexa: That's.... insane

You: Yeah I just wanted to stop, but I couldn't. Happily, a scouter for New Japan Pro Wrestling was at one of my shows and I surprised him. After that, my name was known by millions... now I'm here.

Alexa: You fulfilled your wish...

Alexa fixes her hair and you keep driving. An hour has passed by and you and Alexa are now talking about relationships.

Alexa: I have had a couple of boyfriends over the years you know. Everybody wants this babe body.

You and Alexa start laughing

You: I have been a single guy for a while and only have had 2 girlfriends. 1 in the beginning of my career in wrestling and another one I broke up with before going to Japan. After that, I've been single.

Alexa: That's surprising, I would have thought you would have a line of girls waiting for you to be single to attack.

You: Nope and in Japan, I would have a couple 1 night stands.... a couple is actually 1...

Alexa laughs and you smile. You guys now entered Arizona but you two still have another 2 hours of driving.

Alexa: You need to train me to do more top rope stuff, I only have Twisted Bliss and you have moonsaults, splashes, flips, and more stuff.

You: Well landing those moves really hurt you sometimes. Dives also hurt if you miss badly, once I missed a dive and hit the barricade head first. That shit hurts man!

Alexa: Well they look cool anyway.

You: True

You yawn and Alexa looks at you

Alexa: Are you getting bored of me?

You: What no... 

You wink at the camera and Alexa laughs

Alexa: Are we there yet? Are we are we are we?

You: I know your 5 feet but you don't have to be a 5-year-old.

Alexa: Hey keep speaking like that and you'll sleep on the sofa!

You look at a camera with a funny worried face

You: Oh No! Not the sofa! And yeah we're here.

You pull up to the hotel parking lot and turn off the car. 

You: All right guys thanks for watching this episode of Ride Along with Alexa and Nightshift!

Alexa: Cya guys in the next episode. Bye!

You turn off the camera and you get out the car. You open the trunk and grab your bags and Alexa's bags. You open your hotel room and Alexa walks in with you. You lay the bags down and take off your shirt. 

Alexa: So Shift, are we official?

You: Huh? Official? You mean...

Alexa: A couple...

You look at Alexa and take her hands. You look at her eyes and you kiss her forehead. Alexa looks at you and you two kiss each other slowly. You two stop and you look at her again.

You: Does that answer your question?

Alexa: Yes...

Alexa takes out her phone and takes a selfie with her and you. She posts it on Instagram and in 15 minutes it blows up. You and Alexa's phones blow up with Instagram notifications of fans and friends congratulating you two.

alexa_bliss_wwe: I finally found the one who can make me happy. I found the one who can comfort me when I'm sad and make me laugh. I finally found the lover that would take care of me. I love you Nightshift_WWE ❤️❤️❤️

finnbalor: FINALLY YOU FOUND SOMEONE Nightshift_WWE!!!

beckylynchwwe: Congrats you two!!

wwerollins: Nice job man!!

Load more comments