Shooting Day

You record the guys sitting down at catering holding their heads.

Cody: What the fuck was that!

Matt: I don't know...

Page: We got beat up by a ghost! A fucking ghost!

Kenny: Those fuckers hit hard. 1916, 450 splashes, then a double stomp...

Marty: I don't think we can beat them...

Kenny and Cody look at Marty.

Kenny and Cody: Speak for yourself, you cruiserweight!

Nick: Hey boys calm down! We need to stick together all right! Kenny, you're fighting Aj and Cody your fighting Nightshift! We need to go train...

Page:... We're so fucked...

You: And that's a wrap! Good job boys!

The guys get up and they grab their phones.

Matt: Now we need to go to a gym and you with Luke and Karl attack us and take us down.

You: All right let me get Karl and Luke and we can head out.

Later

Cody runs on the ropes and warms up, Marty and Nick and in a hold, Kenny is doing push-ups, and Hangman is putting Nick in a Rite of Passage hold. All of a sudden, Luke and Karl pop out of nowhere and they attack Marty and Matt. Kenny gets up, but you land a knee strike to his chin and you superkick Page. Luke big boots Cody and Karl lands a Gun Stun (jumping cutter) on Nick. You pick up Cody and you put him in position for a Cross Rhodes.

You: Fuck the Rhodes family!

You land Cross Rhodes on Cody and you jump up immediately. You stood in between Luke and Karl and you put up the Too Sweet hang gesture. They Too Sweet you and the Bucks roll around the ring in pain.

Brandi: And its over!

The Bucks kip up and Matt takes his phone from Brandi and re-watches the footage. Bandi walks up to you.

Brandi: I heard it worked out with you and Alexa.

You: Yeah thanks for setting us up... I'll do anything

Brandi: Well I do have something for you to do...

You: Yeah what's up?

Brandi grabs your arm and walks you to her can and grabs a bag. She hands the bag and you look in to see a Starfire costume in it.

She hands the bag and you look in to see a Starfire costume in it

You: No...Fuck no...

Brandi: You said anything! No wear it and spare a match with Kenny. I want you to land splashes and top rope tricks.

You: Are you fucking serious? You could make me do anything, but you pick this.

Brandi nods and you walk to the gym's bathroom and you change clothes, you wear your trunks underneath and you walk out to see the guys talking.