Back Stabbed

You woke up and saw Alexa packing stuff in her suitcase, stuff like her gloves, some bubblegum, shoes, and more stuff. You get out of bed and you look at your phone to see a text from your outfit designer.

Designer: Hey man just texting you to tell you your outfit is ready tonight and the gun function is working.

You: Thanks bro, I'll be over in an hour to pick it up and test it out.

You look up to see Alexa combing her hair and you grabbed a shirt and put it on.

Alexa: Can't wait to beat Auska today and make me the Goddess Of Tomorrow!

You: Don't get ahead of yourself, Asuka is the best women's wrestler on Smackdown. There's a chance of you winning.

Alexa pops her gum and gives you a stare.

Alexa: Hey I can beat her! You just worry about your match.

You: Yeah it's going to be fun fighting the guys! Besides, once I beat them, I'm going for a championship!

Alexa: What is it? The Cruiserweight Championship?

You: Nice joke... Besides its a surprise.

You brush your teeth and you fix your hair. You packed up some clothes and you grabbed the key card for the hotel room. You and Alexa left the hotel and drove to your Deisinger's building and you picked up your costume. You drove to the Staples Center and saw a line outside with people wearing Bullet Club shirts. You and Alexa got out the car and the crowd saw you two and cheered.

Crowd: Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

You and Alexa share a quick kiss and the crowd cheers. You walk to the back door and walked to the men's locker room. You changed into your ring gear, which was an Erron Black type of gear.

You pulled out your fake guns and you tried to fix it for your entrance. You found those fake revolvers in a storage from DX's SummerSlam entrance. You put some purple pistol flares in your pistol and you walk to the ramp and you fire one shot. The purple flare flies up and stays in the sky.

You: Fuck yeah...

Finn: Buddy what are you doing?

You turn around and Finn gets scared seeing your mask.

You: *muffled*

Finn: Huh?

You: *Even loud muffle*

Finn: Take off the mask!

You take off the mask and you take a deep breath in.

You: Getting ready for my entrance. What are you wearing anyway?

Finn: A old Bullet Club outfit I wore that was remade.

You: Huh nice besides I'm trying to make this match awe-

Miz: Awesome!

Finn: Thank you Miz!

You: Finn, have you seen the other guys?

Finn: Aj is changing, Luke and Karl are warming up, Kenny, Cody, Matt and Nick, Marty, and Page are driving now.

Aj: What's up young boys!?

You look at Aj and he's wearing an outfit based on his last Wrestle Kingdom outfit with a Bullet Club bandana.

You: Hell yeah we got this! Besides we're just fighting some indie buffoons!

Adam: BOO!

You three look at Adam's outfit, which is just him with a white blanket over him.

Finn: Ghost!