Sneak Attack

You walked around the back with the Intercontinental Title on your shoulder. Charly Caruso walks up to you to start the interview.

Charly: Nightshift, last week you were attacked by your friend Finn Balor. What's your reaction to his actions against you?

You: First of all, Finn was NOT my friend last week, secondly when Finn attacked me, I felt his anger, a part of Finn that has not been beaten yet. A part of Finn that makes him a... King. What will I do to Finn? Who knows, I might break into his house at night and beat him up there... Or jump him backstage. Or even attack him in front of all the people here.

You walk away and head over to catering to eat something. You weren't booked for any matches tonight, neither was Alexa. She was booked to interview Finn at the end of the night. You grabbed a cupcake and took a bite out of it. You sat down and watched an AoPee (GET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE STUCK IN A GIMMICK OF DRAKE PISSING HIMSELF! LOLOLOLOLOL) tag match. You tried to take another bite out of your cupcake, but Liv took it and ate the rest.

You: Damnit... I wanted that.

Liv: Sorry, want me to get you another one bab- Max?

You: I'm fine honestly. Ruby told me you were sick, are you ok?

Liv: Yeah I just felt bad that I wasn't here to apologize to you personally. I just don't know what I was thinking when I wanted to have you. I just felt awful when I heard you two needed time alone. I was just a mons-

You: Liv its ok, honestly. I mean, if I was a girl, I would want to fuck me too. Besides, me and Alexa got over it. Just don't try to hatch on someone whos in a relationship.

Liv: Scouts honor!

You: We're you even a girl scout?

Liv: Nope! But thanks for accepting my apology and I would like to know, are you going to propo-

Just then Ruby grabs Liv and runs out with her to the Gorilla position for there tag match against Natalya, Bayley, and Sasha. You decided to take a nap at catering until your part comes on.

Becky's Match

Becky is laid down after a Samoan Drop from Nia and Nia goes for the pin.

Ref:1...2...

Becky kicks out and the crowd cheers and Becky gets up immediately and hit Nia with a close line. Becky Irish Whips Nia to the corner and lands a Corner Closeline on her. Becky holds on to Nia and lands an Exploder Suplex. She still holds on and lands a Pumphandle Uranage on her. Becky taunts Nia to get up and the crowd cheers for her. Nia gets up and Becky lands a dropkick. She grabs her arm and puts Nia in the Dis-Arm-Her. The crowd cheers and Nia taps out with the crowd exploding.

You slept for an hour until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see Alexa looking at you with a smirk.

Alexa: Is RAW that boring for you?

You: Its 3 fucking hours with the same thing happening every week.

Alexa: Well get up lazy head, we're up next.

You: Shit!

You jump off your chair and head over to Gorilla Position and you sat down. You heard Alexa's theme play and she walked out with cheers. She walked down to the ring and grab a mic and started to talk.

Alexa: Well earlier today, Becky Lynch beat Nia Jax to fight me at TLC for my RAW Women's Title! So because I'm the champion, I want the match to be a Tables Match for my championship. Now to my guest. The supernatural Fi-

Finn's theme interrupts Alexa and the crowd erupts in boos as a heel Finn walks out. He walks to the ring and stepped up the steel steps. Finn got in the ring and sat down on a chair left for him and Alexa.

Alexa: all right Finn Balor, how does it feel that you betrayed a long time friend over a match, that you won?

Finn: Look, Alexa, don't play that bullshit on me. We ALL know Nightshift used my success in Japan to actually live. If I never met Nightshift, he would probably be unemployed, homeless, or dead! I helped him win championships, main event matches, make money, and what do I get from this? Nothing! I've been stuck in this main event picture for months so I USED Nightshift to make it to the main event! When he eliminated me, I was PISSED OFF! All the hard work I was walking in his shadow! When I finally saw the sunlight's glare, he covered the sun again! I was stuck, I was on my breaking point. I was glad I betrayed that son of a bitch! And Alexa speaking for bitch, you might be Nightshift's bitch, but I'm going to make Nightshift my bitch!

The crowd went wild after Finn stopped talking, Alexa grew a frown on her face.

Alexa: Look, Finn, while you were in the middle card, losing to people like Jinder, Nightshift was fighting the big guys and beating them!

Finn: all right Tinkerbell go find your Peter Pan because I'm pretty sure your Prince Charming found another princess!

You got the signal and you ran out the back down to the ring. The crowd cheered as you and Finn traded punches. You Irish Whip Finn to the corner and you started to throw chops at him. You stood on the middle rope and landed 9 punches. When you were about to land your tenth punch, Finn low blowed you and you fell off the second row. Finn started to stop on you over and over again until Alexa turned him around and slapped him. Finn turns around and you land a superkick to his leg followed with a knee to the chin. You picked up Finn and landed a drop suplex. You jumped on the top turnbuckle and landed a Coup de Grace on Finn. You slid out the ring and Finn looked at the camera with an angry look on his face. Finn stood up and looked out at the floor. The lights went out and a heartbeat rang around the arena. When the lights came back on, Finn is no were to be seen and the show ends with you looking at the ring in confusion.