Tournament

Cole: Brock with the German Suplex to Braun!

Brock picks up Braun and gives him an F-5. Brock was about to go for the cover until the arena goes black.

Graves: Oh good job, the lights are out in this historic match!

The lights come back on and Braun is out of the ring and you're laying down under Brock.

Cole: Oh my God... It's- Its Nightshift! What is he doing here!

Graves: He's here to ruin the match!

You do a kip-up and Brock tries to punch you, but you dodge every punch thrown at you. You kick Brock in the gut and you run off the ropes giving Brock a running DDT. Brock gets up but you kick his knees and he falls on one knee. You run off the ropes and you give him a dropkick and you jumped on the top rope. You deliver a 450 splash on Brock and Braun runs back into the ring.

Graves: It looks like Braun and Nightshift are teaming up on Brock!

You put Brock to his feet and you Irish whip him to Braun. Braun picks up Brock and Braun pins Brock while you watch.

Ref: 1...2....3

The bell rings and the ring announcer announces Braun as the winner. Brock grabs the title and you walk out of the ring up the ramp into the back.

In the back

You: I'm back Baby!

Finn, Seth, Miz, Bryan, and AJ walked up to you smiling. You guys all hug and chant "WWE".

Seth: Welcome back! No better time than watching your friend lose the title to Dean.

Finn: He roughed me up real good.

You: I did see that and also... Bryan's win! New WWE champion!

Bryan: Thank you so much! Now I see why Aj is a legend in Japan!

Aj: Hey Ill get that title back because I am ph-

Dean: The Mountie and he always gets his man!

You guys laugh and you see Dean walk over with the IC belt.

Dean: Well take a good look at this, because I'm injured.

Finn: What happened? Was it me?

Dean: No it was the uh... Elbow drop off the top rope onto the table. My right arm is killing me so I'm giving up the title tomorrow.

You: Don't worry, that belt will be worn by a great champion.

Seth: Not if I have anything to say about that!

Finn: Oi boys! I still have a rematch!

Aj: Look at you three fighting over a belt. This is not friends are for. Friends are for partying! Let's go out and party!

You guys: YEAH!

You guys leave the arena and head out to a bar and drink up until the sun rises. You get dizzy and you see everything fade to black. When you open your eyes, you in a car with the guys heading to the airport for RAW.

You: What happened?

Finn: You passed out after drinking last night. We grab your hotel key card and we put you on your bed and packed up your stuff.

Seth: We picked you up after and put you in the car.

You: Thanks, guys... I guess I got excited.

Aj: It's no worries! Besides, while you were passed out in the booth, we took some of your money so you paid for our drinks.

You: Huh... Wait for a second!