Chapter four

Craig's pov

After a few minutes of Tweek leaving I head down to the kitchen and start to look into the fridge, I see the tomato juice, even though I'm the only one who drinks it I don't drink straight from the carton,

I practically chugging what was in my cup, Tweek took a lot this time, I rest my head on the fridge;so I don't topple over.

What am I doing, isn't this dangerous for me? I shake my head. I'll be fine it's not going to kill me.

" hey hun, what's the matter ".

I glance over to see my mom, she rests her head on my shoulder; and gives me a soft smile.

" just dizzy ". I respond moving her hand off my shoulder.

" oh". She say in a timid tone, setting her purse on the counter.

I steady myself and turn to face my mom, my back resting on the back of the fridge.

" how was your day ". I question.

She sighed harshly before looking at me.

" don't get me started on my day, you'd be here all night ".

I laugh at her comment then drink out of my almost empty cup, mom starts to pull out pans for dinner.

" oh come on mom, you have me curious now".

"Well fine, this guy dumped his coffee all over me. Then he says that I had to pay for it because I was in the way, it was so hard not to hit him".

My mom continued on her ramble well cooking dinner, and all I can do is laugh.

Once she was done complaining she turns to face me and says. " I hate people".

My laughter only grows on her comments, she had s bit of a ruff day.

We eat dinner, and after dinner I head to my room and just die.

Monday

I get up to my alarm, with a quick tap I tern it off and stretch.

Next I go for a shower and after my shower I eat breakfast and chat with my mom a and sister then me and ruby where off to school.

Ruby and I were stand waiting for the bus when I realize that Tweek wasn't here yet. Where is he, don't tell me he's skipping.

A few seconds after that I hear a yell, all my attention was locked on the Direction.

It was Tweek he was running out of his house and down the street, as he got closer I realize something.

" Tweek careful there's ice".

"Shit". He yells.

And just like that he slips,and falls on his ass. I was trying not to laugh,as he rolls over grabbing his ass, hissing in pain.

" I flipping hate winter ". He say resting his hand on the sidewalk.

" oh god I wish I had my phone so I could have got that on camera ".

He grunts before getting up, ruby had her headphones in so I know she couldn't hear us.

I was behind Tweek when I whisper in his ear.

" I thought I would be the first person to make your ass hurt". His body was tense and his neck felt warm.

" aw are you picturing it, seeing daddy taking you". He jolts at my words, but doesn't respond.

I bite his ear lightly and he whimpers.

" not here please ". He says in a small voice, and I back down.