Chapter 7

Craig POV
Ever since Tweek started drinking my blood I've been getting these nose bleeds, maybe I should ask mom.

I get off the bus and start walking to my house as I'm walking I see Tweek and that Damien, to me that walking emo is just bad news, Tweek is not the smartest person when it comes to picking people to be in his life.

And before you say anything, no I'm not jealous, it's just I've seen the men ruby hangs out with, they are walking mistakes.

I Beale into my house, the warm air hitting me.

" mom". I yell and wait for her response

" what honey". Mom yell from the basement, the soft steps of my moms feet echo up the stairs.

A basket full of clothes in between her hip and arm.

" my nose has been bleeding a lot the past week".

" well I'm not your fucking body, I have no idea why that's happening ". I grunt

" thanks". I say in a sarcastic voice.

" oh no problem, my wisdom must be shared ". She says walking up the stairs to her room.

I take my shoes off and walk up to my room, my homework tucked in my arm, I throw my books on to my bed and sigh, do I have to do my homework or can I leave it to last minute.

Why does life have to be so hard.

Time skip

I finally filed and start to do my homework, I glance over to my small window all I can see is the late night darkness, after a minute of just sitting there looking at the window a random chill slides down my spine,I focus back to my work.

Drip.

A drop of blood falls from my nose and on to my paper, I cover my nose and walk to the bathroom, stuffing toilet paper in my nose I sit on the toilet, leaning my head back well my nose continues to bleed.

Why do these keep happening, I know it's not the weather because this has never happened before, all I can smell is blood, all I can taste is blood, my head had a heaviness to it and I feel kinda dizzy.

" mom". I shout from the bathroom.

Her door opens and she walks out to the bathroom.

" what do you want ". She says in a slight pissy tone.

She steps closer to me then she speaks again. " how long have you sat there for".

She pulls the bloody toilet paper off my nose,blood starts dripping, she rolls up a wade of toilet paper and gently presses on it on my nose.

" Jesus kid,did you brake your nose, you can't have this much blood in you can you."

I give her a look of ' did you really just ask me that'.

" really mom".

" oh god stop talking your making more blood come out." She says in a slight concerned voice.

We sit here for a while and finally my nose stops bleeding, I stand up and take a step,I have to grab the wall cuz I'm a little lightheaded, I slowly stumble into my room and roll myself up in my blanket.

Next morning

My alarm rings in my ear for a few seconds and then I'm semi- conches, I tern my alarm of and sit up in bed.

Slowly my eyes met the floor, let me be more clear, my eyes met my unfinished homework and my stomach drops, I can't believe I forgot to finish my homework, what am I an idiot.